Are you ready to face strong emotions?.. Dx Blame MKII and the Supercharged release!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yes I just copy one side of the original and placed side by side, and about the grounds can be separated I just connect them via plane, but I can just leave it the way it was like two separated boards, but if I'm not wrong this can work I got to ask destroyer X about it, and yes they are two MKII in the same board I hope you like the idea my friend.

regards

vargasmongo

Last edited:
errors on PCB

...... it seams to be errors on PCB , se pictures attached.:confused:

Attachments

• DX AMPL error.jpg
    DX AMPL error.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 508
  • DX AMPL error 2.jpg
    DX AMPL error 2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 483
Ok here are the changes but I think was the PDF creator that put the images to close but any way I move the track just in case, thank you so much Alex mm, this take some more studied , I appreciated my friend.

regads,

vargasmongo

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Dx Blame Stereo v1.0 track fixed

Ok here are the changes but I think was the PDF creator that put the images to close but any way I move the track just in case, thank you so much Alex mm, this take some more studied , I appreciated my friend.

regads,

vargasmongo

Last edited:
Pdf has size limit.... and you have not the information the forum cannot do that

Software says anything....just does not upload.

You see the reason why i decided not to support non assembled boards.... this happens a lot.... we, humans, we do mistakes all time long...one after the other, continuously and in a repeated way...this is human.

The worst and most problematic human defect is when guys deny that can make mistakes...these ones are the most dangerous ones... the arrogance made them blind.

And all this go and return, with images published, drives people to panic..they may think we are all idiots...when in the reality we are just humans.

No good.... do not publish step by step procedure please....just fix and publish final work dear Juan...all this process is not good for our image.

Your board is not standard, not supported and have not my appointment....boards for this project are Blue boards Brazilian ones people can find in this home page:

Untested boards are no good to be published, also no good to be offered, because can produce a big mess.

Boards should be tested, prior to publish...they should be assembled...then mistakes will appear into the smoke the amplifier will produce..also possible oscilations can be checked.. space in between parts..room to parts... small space in between tracks producing shorts while soldering...all these details appears (only) when we assemble.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Is all good I fallow you my friend humans make mistakes

Software says anything....just does not upload.

You see the reason why i decided not to support non assembled boards.... this happens a lot.... we, humans, we do mistakes all time long...one after the other, continuously and in a repeated way...this is human.

The worst and most problematic human defect is when guys deny that can make mistakes...these ones are the most dangerous ones... the arrogance made them blind.

And all this go and return, with images published, drives people to panic..they may think we are all idiots...when in the reality we are just humans.

No good.... do not publish step by step procedure please....just fix and publish final work dear Juan...all this process is not good for our image.

Your board is not standard, not supported and have not my appointment....boards for this project are Blue boards Brazilian ones people can find in this home page:

Untested boards are no good to be published, also no good to be offered, because can produce a big mess.

Boards should be tested, prior to publish...they should be assembled...then mistakes will appear into the smoke the amplifier will produce..also possible oscilations can be checked.. space in between parts..room to parts... small space in between tracks producing shorts while soldering...all these details appears (only) when we assemble.

regards,

Carlos

Nice work you are doing Vargas.

This 3D image is very nice.

I was watching details...nice!...they made resistor leads shiny having a real metal look .... but shadows are like "man on the moon pictures"..shadows does not make any sense as only electrolytic produces shadows in the correct position (12 hours sunlight).. look that one, the close up picture attached show a stair case shadow when the component is not this way....well.... artistic abstraction they made.... was nice.... also transistor have lost some weight..they are abnormal...too much thin....but i like anyway....it is awesome clear image... detailed image.

We can see mirror effect produced in the electrolytic condenser surface..... nice!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• image001 (4).jpg
    image001 (4).jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 588
  • Interesting.jpg
    Interesting.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.