vintage VOXSON H305 schematic - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th October 2010, 03:54 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default vintage VOXSON H305 schematic

I have been looking for a schematic and or service manual for an old voxson H305 amplifier for about the last year. If some-one has it or can point me in the right direction, that would be most appreciated.
Old 1st February 2012, 10:50 AM   #2
br1zapp is offline br1zapp  Italy
diyAudio Member

Default voxson hr 305 schematic!!!

Hi, here they have it for a few euros only!

Antique Radio

I am an expert of Voxson 8-track car radios and so I know many italian web places where to search....
Always at your disposal.
Bruno Zappaterra
Ferrara
Italy

email: email address removed
Old 1st May 2012, 05:38 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

I think that if we are enough lucky the schematic will come out very soon!
I have found already more a place and asked for that schematic.
Bruno
Old 2nd May 2012, 09:36 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

schematic found, please tell me if you still need it!
Bruno
Old 3rd May 2012, 07:02 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Found and received free from A.I.R.E. (Associazione italiana radio d'epoca = italian Association of vintage radios)!!!!
If someone is interested please contact me.
dr. Bruno Zappaterra
Ferrara
Italy
email: br1zapp@libero.it
Old 5th May 2012, 01:42 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Voxson H-305 schematic. He says he is not selling it,he just wants $10 to cover the cost of the envelope the stamp and the photocopy? and $10 to send it by email because it is two pages? Oh and because it is hard to get! He got the schematic free through the goodwill of someone else! Well you get the picture.
Old 5th May 2012, 06:18 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrooster View Post
Voxson H-305 schematic. He says he is not selling it,he just wants $10 to cover the cost of the envelope the stamp and the photocopy? and $10 to send it by email because it is two pages? Oh and because it is hard to get! He got the schematic free through the goodwill of someone else! Well you get the picture.
Probably this...gentleman is used to offend people (he sent me a very "polite" email) and has a lot of free time available.
I always knew that time is money and reward is a must.
Never loose again my time to make favours to unknown people.
dr. Bruno Zappaterra, Italy
Old 5th May 2012, 07:55 PM   #8
Orit is offline Orit  Italy
diyAudio Member

As I am an AIRE senior member and I'm in frequent aquaintance with its secretary, I will ask for it and make it available to Redrooster FREE OF CHARGE, as soon as we'll meet.
I just feel ashamed as an Italian for behaviours like the previous post.
Old 6th May 2012, 12:08 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orit View Post
As I am an AIRE senior member and I'm in frequent aquaintance with its secretary, I will ask for it and make it available to Redrooster FREE OF CHARGE, as soon as we'll meet.
Thank you Orit,That is the spirit,we are all here to help each other out! The very principle the site is based on,if you could help me with the schematic it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again.Redrooster.
Old 7th May 2012, 06:11 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

Default strange but true, this gentleman (redrooster) ...thanks to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orit View Post
Strange but true...life is this, this...gentleman (again, he sent me an email with very heavy offences...I can quote it!) after a year of useless quest for his VOXSON H 305 schematic...found it thanks to my search and now I also get reproaches from another chap.....who cannot know all the story!
I am frequently in need of schematics and never knew they are free to everybody...I always had to pay for them with very few exceptions!
In the end I find it correct...unless there is an exchange of mutually useful info or something alike....
Anyway mine was not a trade...simply a request for a little reward and refund for postal costs to send it to Austalia!
Probably this gentleman does not imagine that before finding AIRE I had to spend much time to find somebody in the web who had this schematic available!
He spent a year without success....I find what he wants in a couple of days and what I get back:
Offences and nothing more.

Again, I will never do any favor to anybody...unknown, unpolite, unfair and scrooge too!
dr. Bruno Zappaterra
Ferrara, Italy

PS for ORIT:
poichè sono anch'io un ingegnere e sono anche italiano, la prossima volta mi può anche scrivere in italiano...per informarsi meglio prima di vergonarsi di qualcosa che lei non conosce al 100% e...dulcis in fundo...sputtanarmi gratuitamente!
Ma come si permette?
Si informi di come le cose sono andate!
E si vergogni lei!

Hide this!Advertise here!