The Very Best Amplifier I Have Ever Heard!!!!

Hi nikosokey,

I am not saying I am trying to make it better. Just to make it more flexible. The IRFP are easier to get than the 2sk's and it is always nice to have an alternative, right? Even it is only 90% as good, it is still worth to try out, Don't you think so?

regards
BP
You cannot interchange Lateral Mosfet and Hexfet without some modifications to the circuit. You will end up with thermal runaway. Besides changing would make it a different schematic requiring a totally different board.

Last edited:
i think you can change some the value, it is the better the sound!

Use FZT 857 and 957
thanks

Αt this point agree due to temperature that grow on the transistors Mpsa 93-43.
If this sounds better (FZT 857 and 957) do not know.

Attachments

• 007 test.jpg
    007 test.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 1,316
Last edited:
yes! but change some value for low current, and change bias to biger

150R to 220R

Post correctly but need other resistance value R20 (Mimesis clone ) for optimum value Vgs .
Also the resistance value and R22 are very crucial to get in equilibrium in volts over the resistors R1 and R2 when well heated specific materials.
For me R22 13,5 KΩ.

Last edited:
Second Goldmund amp finished...

......today, have done the last connection , in my second built Goldmund amplifier, using better quality parts :) I mean 500VA " R "core transformer , 47.000uF/80V Kendeil elyt caps./rail , step by step relay and , so on ....
Hardest part, as usual was the case , made from scrach :) .Tomorow I will start up , becouse I want to sleep well , not to think all night .......more information soon. One picture , lazy to upload more pic.

regards Alex.

Attachments

• IMG_5180.jpg
    IMG_5180.jpg
    987.3 KB · Views: 1,321