Studio Reference Amplifier

SR50R

Just a quick trace but i'm not sure with ground and signal path. I need your advice.

Regards

Attachments

• SR50R.jpg
    SR50R.jpg
    625.3 KB · Views: 1,318
look at the gap between +ve supply, zero volts supply and -ve supply.
These big gaps will insert big loops into the supply wiring and as a result emit excessive EMI, causing avoidable interference.

Now look at your supply rail decoupling: where is/are it/they?
Do they have long inductive traces?

Last edited:
SR 300 V1.0 ERROR

Just now realized my layout for SR300V1.0 has one error , missing one connection , shown in red on attached pic, sorry for this inconvenient . :eek:
I will prepare the files for toner transfer as soon as posible .
Thanks for understanding. ;)
B.R.Alex

Attachments

• SR 300 V1.0.jpg
    SR 300 V1.0.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,726
newest attempt of SR300 pcb,added APEX controle(power-signal-clip) and APEX-protect to the board. i tried to draw as short as i could all small signal traces and also tried to avoid electro-magnetic circle made with copper traces with large currents,that is why i used three PGND places on a pcb. all of those large current traces (as i could see) are as short as possible,and do not share any current from other (positive/negative) side across the PCB,and they are placed shortly up to the right/left upper side of PCB pretty much away from input stage. all grounds from input stage have met together at one point-at one end of 10r resistor (no sharing currents) whose other end is connected directly to the GND of PSU. i avoid to put Zobel inductor on an amplifier PCB or any inductor if possible,so there is aditional small pcb wich contains protect relay anz Zobel R-L and R-C so one can use it together or wich ever is prefering.

it is not been checked out yet but it is a work in progress...

(untill it is not checked in practice i will not post any other files)

Attachments

• no2.jpg
    no2.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 1,282
  • no2z.jpg
    no2z.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 1,190