Studio Reference Amplifier

+/-15VDC can be used for a preamplifier,cooling fan or something else,and it is the output from 7815/7915 that is supplied from 2x18VAC. 2x18VAC is the only power supply that comes into the protection circuite. +/-15VDC comes out from the protection circuite and it is result from stabilising voltage after the bridge rectifier.

+/-15VDC can be used for a preamplifier,cooling fan or something else,and it is the output from 7815/7915 that is supplied from 2x18VAC. 2x18VAC is the only power supply that comes into the protection circuite. +/-15VDC comes out from the protection circuite and it is result from stabilising voltage after the bridge rectifier.

can you make some drawing, how to connect protect to Amp, I had read about stereo protect in this forum, don't remember where.

can you make some drawing, how to connect protect to Amp, I had read about stereo protect in this forum, don't remember where.

Attachments

• APEX PA Protect Stereo.jpg
    APEX PA Protect Stereo.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 2,055
  • APEX PA Protect Stereo layout.jpg
    APEX PA Protect Stereo layout.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 1,898
  • tekst.txt
    508 bytes · Views: 272
Thanks alex mm for this pcb and miles for this amp design. it worked for me quiet well because i had limited space for mounting :). Other member trying to diy this pcb will problem of "not enough space between op transistors".

DSC_0006.jpg

my second pcb is completed. I'm waiting for 22000mF cap. hopefully I'll test this week.

Thanks alex mm for this pcb and miles for this amp design. it worked for me quiet well because i had limited space for mounting :). Other member trying to diy this pcb will problem of "not enough space between op transistors".

DSC_0006.jpg

my second pcb is completed. I'm waiting for 22000mF cap. hopefully I'll test this week.

I suggest to use TOP3 outputs like SanKen 2SA1294/2SC3263.
For test use 150R/10W instead fuse in 220V AC line.