Studio Reference Amplifier

r 21?

i have made mistake when i post the old schematic and here is the corrected schematic. r21 is connected to power gnd same as apex schematic.input gnd can be connected to power gnd.but in apex schematic he used r36 as an option if hum is present.i have connected pin 3 of ic1 to input gnd same also in apex schematic.

foil pattern had been corrected in last post.

Attachments

• studio reference schematic.pdf
    40.6 KB · Views: 645
  • APEX SR50 Sch.jpg
    APEX SR50 Sch.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 3,145
Just great amplifier,judging by the posts of the people that built it! That will be the third one from you APEX. The first one will be the AX12(or a B80),the second NX16 and the third studio reference 200. Now i know what i will build in a next year,two or even more-depends of my money/time sources. It is nice to have such a great people that are willing to share schematics and pcb-s of devices that are tested and risk-to-built-free! Greetings to all of you!

What kind of noise? Deep bass or a sound of a wind through the trees? They are caused by a different things. First one could be from magnetic field of a transformer (if it is too close to an amplifier pcb-s),not enough filtering in a PSU(too small or old capacitors),damaged bridge rectifier...those are all reasons for a deep bass noise. I once had a noise ("wind in a tree"kind) in one other amplifier and it was caused by leaking capacitor 68nF,when I replaced it the noise was gone.

D

Deleted member 148505

Hi, anyone here that has a latest compilation of SR200? like bill of materials, notes for building.. etc

Would greatly appreciate it.

I just backread and I got confused of many versions. I got the pcb layout and picture of sr200 v2.3. I think that's sufficient to build sr200 but I don't know the value of diameter and number of turns of the inductor. I also need tips on how to get it right the first time.

Thanks