Studio Reference Amplifier

Regulated PSU is for single channel, two for stereo (dual mono). Stabil rail voltage is important for Reference Amplifier, it's simple PSU can be use for any DIY amplifier, and you can adjust different rail voltage for testing different amps.

Attachments

• APEX  Regulated PSU-10.jpg
    APEX Regulated PSU-10.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 7,992
Hello Apex,

Any progress on the PCB? I want to build this amp. What about "switch on delay"? Is this not needed for this amp?

Regards
Macd:D:D:D

I will share final pcb design for SR50 and SR200 after test. What version you want to build SR50 or SR200? Amp have no any click from speaker whan power switch on, and I don't want any relay contacts on signal path for Reference Amplifier. DC protect with triac and 'switch on delay' with mute input is the best solution.
Regards

RE PCB Please........

I will share final pcb design for SR50 and SR200 after test. What version you want to build SR50 or SR200? Amp have no any click from speaker whan power switch on, and I don't want any relay contacts on signal path for Reference Amplifier. DC protect with triac and 'switch on delay' with mute input is the best solution.
Regards

Hello Apex,

I am interested in the SR200 version. I will build your power supply PCB and speaker zobal network so long.

Regards,
Macd