• apex psu-10 silk.jpg
    apex psu-10 silk.jpg
    704.5 KB · Views: 1,917
  • apex psu-10 copper.jpg
    apex psu-10 copper.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 1,731
GIF , pdf and sprint-file:

Hi Aleksandar,

Have built this amp but I have a couple questions about the Zobel/protection circuit. Is the small board being powered from the main PCB? I see the two AC nodes. Do those come directly from the transformer? Also, what wattage is the 560R resistor? One more thing. How important is the 47uf/100v? Can it be 100uf?

Thanks, Terry

Sorry, It didn't quote very well. I am attaching a pic. I see two AC inputs but they are shorted together. Shat is feeding them? Also there is a resistor labeled R rel. What is that?
Also same question on the 560R, what wattage is required?

Thanks, Terrry

Attachments

• sr150 a protection question.gif
    sr150 a protection question.gif
    189.1 KB · Views: 1,547
Sorry, It didn't quote very well. I am attaching a pic. I see two AC inputs but they are shorted together. Shat is feeding them? Also there is a resistor labeled R rel. What is that?
Also same question on the 560R, what wattage is required?

Thanks, Terrry

Have you seen this http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/173462-studio-reference-amplifier-176.html#post4179544 and this http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/173462-studio-reference-amplifier-178.html#post4183131 ?

This amp is from post 1757. I see in post 1780 that the 560R is 2w. Thanks, that answers the question about the resistor but what about the two 55ac connections. Where are those fed from? They are shorted so they can't come from both sides of the transformer. Also, what about the resistor labeled Rrel on the small board. What is the value?

Thanks, Terry

This amp is from post 1757. I see in post 1780 that the 560R is 2w. Thanks, that answers the question about the resistor but what about the two 55ac connections. Where are those fed from? They are shorted so they can't come from both sides of the transformer. Also, what about the resistor labeled Rrel on the small board. What is the value?

Thanks, Terry

hi,that resistance was hot 560r when i check after made.rrel mean relay +- voltage.which you have to connection from amp rel +- ok. ac ac terminal for operating voltage for protection circuit.leave the 0 (gnd) of transformer and connect other two wire here or connect single ac that your will.that 560r value depend on your relay coil resistance i use 780r.you have to alert about transistor of that protection.

Thanks, Terry

Try to see the PRO(tection) circuit like this...

Attachments

• ZA-TITA.JPG
    ZA-TITA.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 1,439
Last edited: