Studio Reference Amplifier

Yes, 4R7, my mistake.

Plan is to spend some time in forward "engenering" en look what's going to happend. For a hoby it is a quite and enough efort i belive...

With more power standard PSU become impractical and more costly... Did you ever try this modul or B500 with something like this or similar? Eny prognose or segestion whit this type of PSU?
http://www.hypex.nl/docs/SMPS1200_datasheet.pdf

With SMPS PSU amps have better bass response in my expirience.

I was hoping that you knew a way to make post977 work, but it now appears that you posted this in error.

You should not leave post977 showing when you are now saying it needs 21193/4 to work reliably.

It is now time to remove post977 and replace with the corrected version.

Amp from post #977 work but this is SR400 with 2SA1943/2SC5200. I don't share SR400 and SR800 for DIY, pictures of pcb with parts notifications is just for info.
VI limiters is the way to make amp reliable with any transistors, just use 1R/5W instead 0R33/5W :)

Last edited:
Amp from post #977 work but this is SR400 with 2SA1943/2SC5200. I don't share SR400 and SR800 for DIY, pictures of pcb with parts notifications is just for info.
VI limiters is the way to make amp reliable with any transistors, just use 1R/5W instead 0R33/5W :)

It would be nice to know is the layout from post http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/173462-studio-reference-amplifier-98.html#post3274995 is in working condition (i meen is the layout 100% realible), without sch there is verry litle space for manuvers and for some of us allmost imposible to do some checking.
Sorry for so many questions about spesific layout but this is what you get when you do some posting like that :)

It would be nice to know is the layout from post http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/173462-studio-reference-amplifier-98.html#post3274995 is in working condition (i meen is the layout 100% realible), without sch there is verry litle space for manuvers and for some of us allmost imposible to do some checking.
Sorry for so many questions about spesific layout but this is what you get when you do some posting like that :)

But answer is also in post #977: "High power version, but not tested." :)
Regards

I don´t think that he can remove it after this long.

By the way he imediately said that it is not tested so it could be seen as possible way to do it,not the way that it should be done.

Even if he could remove it than there should most of later posts be deleted too,because they (almost) all mention SR800. That can only be done by the moderators of the forum...

Name is Mile,and username APEX...

You might be right Andrew,but let´s not judge a man by one (might be) mistake,after about ten other themes and much more projects given to us here... I am well-affected to Mile APEX because we are both from this broken and misserable Serbia-that might be true but also it is fair to consiter another point of view and that is a number of succesfull projects done here by his designes,and his words said at post 977.

I might be wrong,but i see that like i said... Greetings! :)

SANY0012.jpg

Hi Wil,

Here you go.
Other channel is rock solid except this one, I might change all output tranny.

Thanks,
Junie

A soon as the bias regulaste. (ma):D