Studio Reference Amplifier

Nice work, DC offset is very good, use PSU100 there is protect.
YouTube
Regards

Thanks Mr. Mile S. I post 2 PSU PCB. Please guide me which one we use for SR20 with 30Vac transformer.
1 pic. already operated on 28v ac.
2 pic working on high voltage 40Vac for bigger amp. If we use this PSU on 30Vac then please guide me what change we need.
Regards
Gurpreet

Attachments

• PSU.png
    PSU.png
    744.7 KB · Views: 1,255
  • FX100 PSU V2 Top View.jpg
    FX100 PSU V2 Top View.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 1,187
Hi, I builded fr100 using file in post 2140 that Terry uploaded and I have a problem with offset, they are 90mv and 125mv.

I'm using 30-0-30vac and vdc drop from +/-42 no-load to +/-32 with load, which is kind of high. Bias is set to 90ma for each pair. The modules passed light bulb test.

I matched input Tr but I cannot be sured if the reading are corrected or not. I've builded ax14 without matching before and the offset never exceeded 50mv so I'm not sure if there is something wrong. What should I looking for? Any suggestions?
Thank

Hello, I have another question, it may be simplistic for many members, but for me to understand better how the protection works: is the PRO input of the protection circuit simply connected to the output transistor emitter? So this way in any amplifier is it possible to connect a protection circuit? Thank you and I hope to solve this doubt because I want to put a protection on an amplifier that does not have it.

Hello, I have another question, it may be simplistic for many members, but for me to understand better how the protection works: is the PRO input of the protection circuit simply connected to the output transistor emitter? So this way in any amplifier is it possible to connect a protection circuit? Thank you and I hope to solve this doubt because I want to put a protection on an amplifier that does not have it.

Yes, the protect circuit measures the voltage across the emitter resistor.