Studio Reference Amplifier

What have those Sankens of different from T0-247 regarding PCB? I thought you just needed to set them more apart becase they are broader. Am I wrong?
ATAUDIO No , you have right , of course because of size MT 200 , but terminal are identical with TO-247 . :)
viki_v2 it was my plesaure to help you and guy from DiyAudio forum .:)
Alex.

Last edited:
SR200 Completed.....

Hello Sir Apex,

I have just completed my first channel of your SR200 design. I must admit, this is one good amplifier.....the sound is one of the best that I have heard in a long time. Bass is good, mids and high very clear. I connected input straight from CD player, no preamp, and I must say, this is one excellent amp. Here is some pictures of my first channel. Planning to build second channel today. :D:D:D

Thank you Alexx mm for a wonderful PCB design. It is easy to build and work first time. Thank you very much. :D:D:D Just one small request, as you can see from my pictures I only have two power transistors populated. I cannot fit a third one in this PCB. Space is a bit to small for 3 outputs. Can you modify this PCB by increasing the spacing between the power transistors, as I would like to populate 3 power transistors. ;););)

One Question Sir Apex. What is the maximum voltage for 2 power transistors in output?

Once again, thank you very much Apex and Alex mm for a wonderful design.:D:D:D

Regards
MACD:):):)

Attachments

• IMG_1969.JPG
    IMG_1969.JPG
    591.3 KB · Views: 2,773
  • IMG_1972.JPG
    IMG_1972.JPG
    667.2 KB · Views: 2,512
  • IMG_1973.JPG
    IMG_1973.JPG
    671.9 KB · Views: 2,301
Hello Sir Apex,

I have just completed my first channel of your SR200 design. I must admit, this is one good amplifier.....the sound is one of the best that I have heard in a long time. Bass is good, mids and high very clear. I connected input straight from CD player, no preamp, and I must say, this is one excellent amp. Here is some pictures of my first channel. Planning to build second channel today. :D:D:D

Thank you Alexx mm for a wonderful PCB design. It is easy to build and work first time. Thank you very much. :D:D:D Just one small request, as you can see from my pictures I only have two power transistors populated. I cannot fit a third one in this PCB. Space is a bit to small for 3 outputs. Can you modify this PCB by increasing the spacing between the power transistors, as I would like to populate 3 power transistors. ;););)

One Question Sir Apex. What is the maximum voltage for 2 power transistors in output?

Once again, thank you very much Apex and Alex mm for a wonderful design.:D:D:D

Regards
MACD:):):)

Hello,
Nice to see another SR200 Completed, We share same feelings about the sound.
Regarding pcb I too faced the same problem, So I increased the print size by 3.5 mm on all the four sides. this will allow three transistors to be mounted easily.

Happy diy.

RE Print Size

Hello,
Nice to see another SR200 Completed, We share same feelings about the sound.
Regarding pcb I too faced the same problem, So I increased the print size by 3.5 mm on all the four sides. this will allow three transistors to be mounted easily.

Happy diy.

Hello Viki_V2

How did you do this? If you increase the print size, thus the other components still fit? what about the IC pins, are they still ok?

Regards,
MACD:eek::eek::eek: