Class AB amp made by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not mean to "snipe" , but how can there be any input or improvement without at least an overview of the topology. By all means , leave the component values out like ESP101 or the many ebay vendors. the amp is no big secret anyways and since the physical layout was shown it could be reverse engineered.

OS

I don't really understand what You are doing DjLeco.

Posting a project like this in an DIY-forum, not displaying the part the most of us really are here for, is for me very confusing.
If You are trying to make an amplifier for commersial purposes, this forum is not the place to present it while building it.
To discuss Your amp we really need to see the schematics.
Else Your project doesnæt belong here at all.

For me it seems as You are trying to pump up the hits at your YouTube-account.
Sorry to be a bit negative over what You are doing here, but as more has said before3 me: We think You are at the wrong place.

DIY is sharing, and sharing it all if one iws presenting a project.
I am not too big fan for teasers either.

My friends:

If you have one PROTOTYPE made made exclusively for sale, developed from an older schematic upgraded from time to time, with newer and newer components that appeared, and so further;working much time to achieve those performances, I ASK you all, you'll PUBLISH YOUR SCHEMATICS, on public forums , after that amount of work and spent money?

Be honest!

I worked alot of time on it, investing alot of money, blown alot of output devices, and predrivers in tests, and now, I want to take benefits from my work, without being copied by a CHINA manufacturer, or others.

I just posted here, to show that is possible to be made, and share something from mine experiments.

As I told, sharing opinions and advices, are welcomed, but I will not sharing FINAL SCHEMATIC and FINAL VALUES OF PASIVE COMPONENTS...

So, please for better to all, DELETE THIS THREAD, or LOCK it.

Thank you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.