My father sends message

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is the way i am doing...and having doctor helping me

Nutricionist is supervising what i eat.... each 10 days a meeting with them.... i am writing each cup of soup, each glass of watter, each Yougurt, and quantities and frequency are noted over a paper and submited to the expert.

Also, my ex wife is an expert connected to overcome body problems... after surgery expertise..that one controls physical exercises people has to make after surgery or when became old.

The doctor is the best we have here in this place, he is the one teaches others, a College teacher... the guy use to visit other countries to talk about this kind of surgery.

Of course he knows to operate machines that inspect and makes surgery using endhoscopic threatment. micro camera connected by optical fiber to view inside, clamps and modern machinery to produce the Bariatric Surgery... he made mine "open"..that big cut in my bely, not because he is stupid, but because he was wise considering my sittuation with more than 8 inches of fat covering my bely Thickness)... this was the best solution..the old stile, to cut, not using the traditional Lapharoscopic method where they make three or four small holes to introduce optical fiber and small instruments monitored by video.

I can imagine, some folks, not you in special, as you told anything to make me believe that.... people do not understand what is Brazil, some guys thinks on us as Argentines..... others believe we talk spanish (portuguese is our language).... some may think we are in the stone age...not reality, our Doctors goes to US to teach some techniques of surgery very modern and unknown... our industries are very developed, our people talks two languages, there's no one that does not know how to read and write anymore, our cars are exported wide world..fiat engines are made here and distributed wide world... we use ethanol since the seventies, our cars are Flex fuel since the ninegthies, accepting all kind of fuels miixed in any ration... we belong the the Global Communitty and using more than 100 milions computers and 200 milions cell phones, automobiles are more than 150 milions... our petrol production is enought for us and to sell some to other countries, also ethanol we produce more than we use and we are sending some to US....i know there are prejudices...but we are member of the commonwealth of nations offering high quality contribution the the science and technology.... we have wireless and high speed internet connections everywhere..there's no a place here without modern connections.. we have energy everywhere, airplanes everywhere, roads, rivers, farms and industries everywhere...we feed the world with food (meat from Chicken and pig)... the next cup of coffee, maybe came from my place, also chocolate and fruits you find in New York with our brands printed on them.

Airplane was invented here.... Santos Dumont and not Brothers Wrigth..... water cell for fuel was created here too...pur airplanes could take of and landing...they were turning around Eiffel tower while brothers Wrigth were crashing their airplane in the sand.... electrical cars we make then since 1929.

Brazilian group buy could collect more than 100 orders and will open to the second turn... we organized and fast, a kit having 7 boards, two for amplifiers, two for supplies (separated supplies, one to each channel), two protection boards , speaker protection, delayed insertion, DC detector and over temperature shut down..also fuses and relays switching...using transistors..our design...also we are using delayed insertion board to avoid surge on electrolitic condensers...we made that run fast, and in less than a month we started and we finished..all guys paid...all them received (mail here delays 1 to 2 days maximum) their boards...our package is including parts, also transformer group buy was created, now they are creating enclosure groups too...so.... we are nice...we know how to work in groups.... in a cooperative way.... we use to be fast and not too much bureaucratic...i am proud of my Nation.

I am monitored by Glandhules doctor too, also body fluid examination each 15 days... also blood.

Surrounding me there are many guys helping...and including you,that is giving me support, sending me positive energies and advices, then i am sure i will succeed.

Thank you very much,

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
I am proud fellows..about what we did... the quantity of orders

to the Blame amplifier, how fast this happened, the confidence, the trust and acceptance, how many guys offered themselves to be responsable of something..one to produce board layout, other to order and collect parts, other to make the accouting, other to produce videos to help people to assemble, other offered a home page to join together all needed informations, other to help me "while i was out" in the hospital...they worked synchronized, tuned in a very friendly way..no one entered threads to bother as people here react in group and they kick out boring folks imediatelly... we have made an excelent job... and i am floating in the skies of happyness to see the value of my people.

You can see friends... we could make this kit of 7 boards costing less than 30 USD...no one have figth here to do this job, no one imagined was the "fried potatoes king"... no one asked for themselves more glory than others..without competition and confusion.... cooperative job, made to the communitty advantage and development..some of them have never soldered and we have accepted to take care of each one of them, individually, to make them succeed.... no profit..... or, the best profit we are collecting ..HAPPYNESS...the good feeling to help others, to belong to a group, to use the same shirt, the same brand and the same style.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• RYXy0-e14b518e[1].jpg
    RYXy0-e14b518e[1].jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I can imagine, some folks.....do not understand what is Brazil, .... some may think we are in the stone age...not reality,.............. we are nice...we know how to work in groups.... in a cooperative way.... we use to be fast and not too much bureaucratic...i am proud of my Nation.

Thank you very much,

regards,

Carlos

and of course - what most of us are really thinking about - Brazil's wonderful WOMEN!!!!

It's good to see that you are getting better every day Cousin Carlos!! You seem to be full of thoughts and energy - this is wonderful!!! I know that you have your girls around you to keep you in line and from overdoing things - but please understand that we all want to see you get well and it is important that you get your rest too.

Attachments

• white bikinis.jpg
    white bikinis.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 84
The main characteristic of brazilian woman is they do not ask you to be

a sucessfull man, do not ask you to be wealthy or rich, do not ask you to be hansome, or tall, or strong...they ask you to be kind, to be a good company, to be present together children, to be a good father, to be decent, not a thieve or smuggler or something bad...they want from you character, decense, honesty, to talk truth to them, never to betray them.

They return to you with an enormous respect, they obbey you even if they earn more money and even having higher status, better social position...they serve you as her master, as a slave, taking care of you, doing things for you, supporting you when sad or sick... they do what we want...they take care of our house, our home... do not ask you even astonishingly intimate activity.

They are just lovely..old fashion, old style women together progressive behavior... working out...having their own jobs and proving they are much better than we are.

It is fake we are a sex place..that women here is easy.... these ones are professional that receive charter...special fligth from North Europe filled till the top with young Vikings that wants to have fun..there are special hotels and things alike...a phantasy island..not a real thing.

Here you have to engage, you have to make a marriage, to know whole family to go out for a date... it is not that easy... sometimes they got married virgin....other ideas are only illusions...we are all Christians... deeply controlled by the religion....we are almost moralists.

Of course i know that another kind of "image" was sold these last 50 years...not real...not truth... easy women in Rio and Recife beaches, hunting .... but these are professionals..not the normal standard population...some of them wants to go to Europe and to be a princess.... they sometimes return when Germans and other very white people ask them to wash their clothing alike all wifes does.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
a sucessfull man, do not ask you to be wealthy or rich, do not ask you to be hansome, or tall, or strong...they ask you to be kind, to be a good company, to be present together children, to be a good father, to be decent, not a thieve or smuggler or something bad...they want from you character, decense, honesty, to talk truth to them, never to betray them.

They return to you with an enormous respect, they obbey you even if they earn more money and even having higher status, better social position...they serve you as her master, as a slave, taking care of you, doing things for you, supporting you when sad or sick... they do what we want...they take care of our house, our home... do not ask you even astonishingly intimate activity.

They are just lovely..old fashion, old style women together progressive behavior... working out...having their own jobs and proving they are much better than we are.

It is fake we are a sex place..that women here is easy.... these ones are professional that receive charter...special fligth from North Europe filled till the top with young Vikings that wants to have fun..there are special hotels and things alike...a phantasy island..not a real thing.

Here you have to engage, you have to make a marriage, to know whole family to go out for a date... it is not that easy... sometimes they got married virgin....other ideas is only illusions...we are Christians

regards,

Carlos

All of these things I know personally - and that is why Brazilian WOMEN are so wonderful. One time when I visited Rio I was talking to a Doctor (we were at a little social gathering) and he told me that 80% of his female patients were virgins when they became married. Very strong members of their church (Catholic religion these women) and have strong morals. Note prudish though - they know about "life" - but they have strong beliefs and morals - good character.

Of course there are some that "stray off of the path" and into a "bad life" (sad) but this is not the usual case.

Brazilian women are very friendly - and love to have a good time (like dancing or going out) - but don't think that means they will allow you to "sleep" with them - that ain't gonna happen (unless you have a ring and the blessing of their family). :D

OTOH - once you get married you better be in good shape to keep up with them because they will - American cowboy expression - "ride you hard - and put you away wet" (like a horse lathered up after a long hard ride).

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.