My father sends message

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Until we wait for DX

Learn Bahasa, very easy Jacco

Que se era = old expression, not used anymore. < Ter se rah >

That was a = eso era un < Itu Adalah >

Tronco is right. ¿Qué pasa tronco? What's up buddy? < Ada apa >

Theres a tiger < Ada Macan > :D

I will give you Bika Ambon then

I hope you are a little bit better Gaetan, considering you are living a nigthmare because your mum....but i hope you heal and find a good reason to obtain happyness and better moments then these ones your are living.

I use to send energies to you, despite mine are not so high at the moment:)

Jacco...alike everybody i have my mood fluctuations...but usually i am calm and kind....but i got you second meaning...the second intention...you are very intelligent...this is no good...people alike you perceive things others cannot see or understand..this turns life less interesting.

regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos i have not forgotten you my dear.

Best wishes to you.

Dropped off 16Kg (9Kg to go) easily by lifestyle changes and smaller food portions. That meant restricting time to diy audio and computer usage. Now I spend far more time outdoors and feel much better for it.

I still enjoy my chocolate etc but more sensible about it. The main thing is it's staying off...... even through our winter period.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
My goodness Carlos, you had told me before you were a big man, but I didn't know how big! Weight is something I've never had a problem with, so I can't really relate to what you must go through, but I wish you all the best in your endeavour. Just think about how you will be able to chase those girls around once you have reached your goal ;)

Tony.

Serra tico tico is a small manual saw fixed in a metal arc (semi circle)

It is used for small craftsman work with metals and wood.... the saw metal piece is tiny, maybe 1 milimeter thick, 5 milimeters high (good to cut circles) and 8 inches long.

I am reading and colecting informations about weigth loss.... will not be easy to loose 220 pounds.... doctor's spectations is 50 percent of my excess.

I am 175 Kg today.... 10 days ago and before surgery i was 185 Kg.... the good weigth for 184 centimeters tall is around 90 to 95Kg... so...the excess is 85Kg..my doctor said more than 50 kilos loss in less than 1 year is easy to obtain...but full 85Kg weigth will delay 18 to 24 monthes.

He said to loose this in less time i have to select three girls (I do have three, ex wife, and daugthers) to put them in the beach and to run to catch each one of them.... 10 minutes running and 10 minutes resting,... till i touch one by one..ahahahahahah!

I am reading all posts.... all them with care and pleasure..thank you all...i am not thanking one by one not to call too much attention.

Some liquid is going out from the wound cut.... Linfatic liquid i suppose.... my daugther said could be fat..that i am melting.

Will do it!... to run to catch girls...well...i did that all my life long..not a problem to continue.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
What's up buddy? < Ada apa >

Ini apa toean toean datang. <there come the gentlemen>

(my 1st Malayan sentence in 1970, from old bookie)

One of them is Melting, the other one will Stay at diyA.
So no need for a hack (jig) saw. :clown:

Attachments

• Max-H.jpg
    Max-H.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Hello Carlos.
I'm very happy to see You back again.

One thing that strikes me is, that at the moment You are in a lot of pain that most of us cannot even imagine, and still You have thoughts for others, that's so typical for You.
The world need guys like You, wish You will be here "forever".

All the best wishes for You and the family.
Ebbe

Joined 2006
Paid Member
you have a lot of clothing and carpets in your place....your voice arrived mufled by absortion.

Others did too, but i could recognize you....we are tunned.

regards,

Carlos

The clothing belongs to the wife and granddaughter - I don't have the gonads to mess with it!!!! ;)

But on some transmissions I have been standing out in the yard aimed directly towards your direction. It is summer here and the air cooler is running so perhaps it was masking transmissions.

I can feel you getting better - healthier - happier! GOOD!!!! :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.