My father sends message

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Get Well soon Cousin Carlos!!! I am sending good thoughts your way - they have something to do with using a thong for - well never mind - I don't wanna wind up in da sin bin!! :eek:

Attachments

• minikini1.jpg
    minikini1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 311
Hello Carlos

I agree with Hugh, give us some news or if you can't do it by yourself because of your health, ask Larisa to send a email to me or Hugh to give us some news.

Guys;

If there is no news from Carlos for few more days, maby a member from Brasil can phone Carlos home, to ask his wife or his daughter Larisa about Carlos health.

Bye

Gaetan

Hi Uncle Charlie........

Hope you get well soon.....and may god be on your side during this difficult time. You need to come back so that we can keep on rocking this nice earth of ours.....He is a example.......

Regards,
Macd

Hi, take advice that the final output devices that you used here, ARE FAKE!

Be aware, to not ruin your job!

I wish to that man,good health and fast recovery!

Last edited:
Yes, i am back...but slowly acelerating...having pains, gases, chemical

unballances and troubles to sleep.

I am at ex wife house....she does not accept me back to my appartment...i told i was going and she became red and very nervous, gave me order not to move an inch.....she took licence in her government job to take care of me.

I have to eat each 15 minutes....some awfull powders (no taste)....using a compressive belt covering the bely....10 inches vertical cut made.

Stomach splitted in two....one 45 mililiters is the main one connected to mouth....a jumper, or bypass was made in the intestines this too....this reduces the transit length and time....a sabotage to food absortion...liver had removed a part......22 pounds gonne in 7 days.

I am monitored by four doctors, and they are the best we have here.

My target is 220 pounds loss in 18 monthes.....will buy a bicicle.

Notebook uses spanish keyboard....very strange to me as i am a super fast typpyst.

I have two computers here......and three girls using them all time long.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.