waiting ur comments

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
waiting ur replies

In order to give some sort of suggestions the Voltage of the transformer is needed. From this the output can be calculated and the number of pairs decided on.

i m going to made transformer at order in dual supply (50.0.50 50.0.50)
i intend use D1047 and B817 pnp npn (8) pairs round about (coz just these transistors are available in my loacal area market)
infect my aim is only that when amp is in high load position and transistors are going to warm at high level. i wanna transformer or amp does not lose his A
just only this purpose i wanna use 30A transformer.nothing else more
now tell me is it would be batter??? or not .if u wanna more detail i will also provide u no problem
waiting ur unique suggestion :)

waitingggggggggggggggggg

i m going to made transformer at order in dual supply (50.0.50 50.0.50)
i intend use D1047 and B817 pnp npn (8) pairs round about (coz just these transistors are available in my loacal area market)
infect my aim is only that when amp is in high load position and transistors are going to warm at high level. i wanna transformer or amp does not lose his A
just only this purpose i wanna use 30A transformer.nothing else more
now tell me is it would be batter??? or not .if u wanna more detail i will also provide u no problem
waiting ur unique suggestion :)

hi spiney where r u dear i m waiting ur reply :-(

50-0-50 at 30 amps? - I take it 15 amp per winding.
Sounds like a might beast, what VA are you proposing?

there is enough voltage there for a powerful amp, the number of output devices needed depends on what the impedance of the load is, a 2 ohm load requires more then an 8 ohm load. and if you intend a Class A, AB or B amp of something more esoteric.

Pick a design, there are many on DIYAudio and see what is suggested

thankxx dear

50-0-50 at 30 amps? - I take it 15 amp per winding.
Sounds like a might beast, what VA are you proposing?

there is enough voltage there for a powerful amp, the number of output devices needed depends on what the impedance of the load is, a 2 ohm load requires more then an 8 ohm load. and if you intend a Class A, AB or B amp of something more esoteric.

Pick a design, there are many on DIYAudio and see what is suggested

thankxx dear. but here is a little bit confusion i request u plz tell me ur e mail address i will send u amps diagram which i wanna made my self .after that u tell me ur final decision abt transformer amp and etc etc thankxx

Boot,
go back to the beginning and tell us the brief you are using for this project.
We can then help you come up with a specification to meet that brief.

Once we have a specification we can try to help you choose components that give you a chance of building something that performs close to specification.

There is absolutely no point in going to the end to select a component when we don't know what you need!!!!!

ok....

Boot,
go back to the beginning and tell us the brief you are using for this project.
We can then help you come up with a specification to meet that brief.

Once we have a specification we can try to help you choose components that give you a chance of building something that performs close to specification.

There is absolutely no point in going to the end to select a component when we don't know what you need!!!!!

ok tell me what kind of information which u want to know abt project i can pervoid u all information and detail so plz u ask i will tell u thankxxxxxx

telling us you have 8transistors is not enough.
What do you want to achieve?
eg.
to drive one 8ohm 90dB/W @ 1m speaker to 105dB peak SPL @ 2m
or
to drive two 4ohm 87dB/2.83V @ 1m speakers to 110dB peak SPL @ 2.5m

Give us a brief and we can help you to develop a specification.

sad story

telling us you have 8transistors is not enough.
What do you want to achieve?
eg.
to drive one 8ohm 90dB/W @ 1m speaker to 105dB peak SPL @ 2m
or
to drive two 4ohm 87dB/2.83V @ 1m speakers to 110dB peak SPL @ 2.5m

Give us a brief and we can help you to develop a specification.

i said i have 8 pairs of transistors no 8 transistors :-D (D1047 B817 pnp .npn 140v/12 ampere/100w)
and i have 12inch speakers (2pairs)(8ohm)
presently i m using my amps which i made my self (i will send u diagrame when u tell me the method of attachment) and OP stage i use these transistors (4 pairs)
transformer r 33-0-33 and 33-0-33 in dual supply (don,t know abt its ampere) capestors value r 6800uf/63v both sided
amps sound fell good but how ever some time i fell that sound is going over at half volume.i consult a mechanic but he gaves me a lots of advices :-( thats way i m stiil confuse . some time he says change capestor value becoz capestors r too small according to circuit. some time he advice me to change the transformer coz according to his experience sound is going over due to small transformer or small ampere . he advice me that i purchase or made 30 A transformer in dual supply and use 22000uf/100v 8 capestors (4pairs)..thses r alls his suggestions and be honestly i have no believe on them. thats way i ask the question at form abt 30A transformer
it will be batter or not?? my sound problem will be resolve or not (after chang transformer nd capestor)
so now plzz tell me whats i do coz i don,t wanna waste my money more so plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tel me
if u wanna more any infermation i will must pervoid u thankxx

mail

send me info via email... chlorofille1656(at)hotmail(dot)com

i send u e mail did u got it ??? coz i got an error on my explorer when i try u send u mail due to ur e mail address how ever if u got then plz inform me

some detail i wana share wid u according to original circuit diagram +/-94v dc from both sided (don,t know ac v value) 22000uf/100v (4 pairs ,2 pairs per channel) 1.25k/v transformer per channel and OP stage transistor 200w/per channel.this is original value and currently what is i m using i tell u previous mail so now tell me what i do ?? what will batter 4 me ???

i just wanna my when volume is up or hight level my amp and my transformer does not lose his ampere,,, may be his progress more batter than present due to some change (which u tell me what i do)
so now plz tell me finaly what i do if u wanna more any infermation then plz ask me thankxxxxx

Bootali,

I got your email.
I have resized and attached the amp schematics for you.
Your original file is 1.2MB bitmap (.bmp). I used paint program to save it as a Jpeg image, thus the size is greatly reduced.

Experts help appreciated regarding the transformer size etc.
Sorry I can't help you.

Attachments

• diagrame_1.jpg
    diagrame_1.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 82
some detail i wana share wid u according to original circuit diagram +/-94v dc from both sided (don,t know ac v value) 22000uf/100v (4 pairs ,2 pairs per channel) 1.25k/v transformer per channel and OP stage transistor 200w/per channel.this is original value and currently what is i m using i tell u previous mail so now tell me what i do ?? what will batter 4 me ???
Please confirm the following.
You have two speakers, both 8ohm 12inch driver.
You have 8 transistors each 200W rated.
What do you want?

Please confirm the following.
You have two speakers, both 8ohm 12inch driver.
You have 8 transistors each 200W rated.
What do you want?

i have 4 speakers 12 inch 8 ohms
i have 8 transistors each 100w (but it is not final coz i can change the value and quantity of transistor which will best for me these transistor r just temporary )

voice or quailty should under control not going over at high volume and i also want at hight volume amplifier does not loss his amperes . amperes r alway available all the time at low volume or at high volume
whats ur think abt circuit ??? is it good or bad ??? or whats u think how many changes in the circuit to improve its quality??according to ur experience whats ur comments abt the diagram???
regards boota

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.