plzz help meeeeeeeeeee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:-(

Ive emailed but sometimes the Emails dont go through when its large files, Ill mail it again now again through a different provider, maybe it will get through ok this time.

i check today again but no any mail.dear i think the issue is not that how much big file or how much its property. i think the problem is net speed. coz i remembered last year i attached 14 to 18 MB file at the same time and that time i face my net speed problem ....however i will still 2 or 3 days more may be i got ur mail... tahnkxxx ur kindness

i check today again but no any mail.dear i think the issue is not that how much big file or how much its property. i think the problem is net speed. coz i remembered last year i attached 14 to 18 MB file at the same time and that time i face my net speed problem ....however i will still 2 or 3 days more may be i got ur mail... tahnkxxx ur kindness

Disabled Account
Joined 2006

Do you have another email address, today I found that all the mails I sent were returned. Please make sure that email address is functional.

Do you have another email address, today I found that all the mails I sent were returned. Please make sure that email address is functional.

ya i have another e mail address. but my this e mail address also in working.even i read there ur ans and reply also from here.however i m giving to more ID,S plz try there

obedient_person@hotmail.com
haiderali_1978@yahoo.com

u can try both of them.waiting ur reply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.