Big Electro Research Class A amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is an interesting and big class A amp.

EBAY Link

I'm not affiliated but thought that this is so rare others might want to see it.

cool stuff
- hours runtime meter!
- internal fan but no venting on the case? where is the air going?

Some kind of "calibrator" to null the distortion from the 2 channels? How did that work?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
yes, and to equalize spot heating of some parts. ofcourse the heatsinks self must be cool (as in large for the power they dissipate), as they will be the coolest things of the case. i'd guess the output transistors are straight on the heatsinks.
furthermore one does not have to have ventilation slots to outside, so dust stays out in principle.
there is some dust on the fan of the pic, i wonder where it came from.
i'd quess it is more than is in one or a few of such cases full of air :p

No kidding- check this out on the Prison Planet Forum.

From that article, so you can judge its... ummm. reliability:

Recently, a NWO (SY: New World order, a favorite of conspiracy buffs and paranoids) site like this was taken down the second time I attempted to access it. There were numerous good articles on the site and I had even linked it to my blog so that I could access it whenever I decided to. And all of the sudden, like the post on John Iverson, it was also gone.

Now the FEDS do access my thoughts 24 hours a day by way of NSA audio/visual satellites and remote neural monitoring technology; so they certainly knew that I'd intended to research this information -- they can even see what I am seeing through my own eyes by tapping into the visual cortex of my brain.

They do this to millions of Americans daily, however do to a serendipitous situation, I just happen to be one of the few who actually knows that it is happening to him. (See John Akwei VS NSA to learn more about the NSA's satellite based remote neural monitoring technology.) And because of this the FEDS in all likelihood took the site down so that I would not be able to add it to this article.

*** Update -- Nearly a year later I was able to find information on the person who had this Website. His name is John Alexander, a former US Colonel who was involved in the purchase of psychotronic weaponry from the late Dr. Igor Smirnov. Smirnov was consulting with the FBI during the WACO seige as the Bureau decided whether or not to use psychotronic weaponry in the attacks on the Branch Davidians. He later sold the patent for this technology to Colonel Alexander's group and less than a year later died of a heart attack.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.