Bob Cordell's Power amplifier book

Congrats on your book , Bob. :) If it is in the same style as your DIYA interviews , I might be game for a rare purchase. Speaking of interviews , they are invaluable resources for those who are in pursuit of rock solid amplifier design and are presented in a non-confrontational /easily digested format , very rare indeed on this forum. :bulb: :cool:
OS

Congrats on your book , Bob. :) If it is in the same style as your DIYA interviews , I might be game for a rare purchase. Speaking of interviews , they are invaluable resources for those who are in pursuit of rock solid amplifier design and are presented in a non-confrontational /easily digested format , very rare indeed on this forum. :bulb: :cool:
OS

Hi ostripper,

Thanks very much for your kind words. I do believe you will perceive it to be in that style. I've tried very hard to write a book that can appeal to and be useful to the newbie while going very deep at the same time. That can be quite a challenge. Although you all know that I have opinions, I have also sought to touch on both sides of most issues in a fair way. For example, some will be surprized to see that I have a chapter that covers the design of amplifiers with no negative feedback and amplifiers with wide open-loop bandwidth.

Cheers,
Bob