Sony str-de 685

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
measuring the voltage on the pins of the ic will only tell you things about the electrical status of the circuit

this will provide you no information regarding how much an what type of signal comes in and out

then again in your pm you are talking about some electrical noise that i didnt understand much you will need to clarify this

in a few words if your problem is diferent levels of sound from chanel A to B this might come from the preamplifier section ....you will need scope and signal generator to check this

it could be anything and nothing .... as about this buzz you re talking about it could be a ground or plug issue so you need to check this also

sorry but it seems to me that you dont have the skills to troubleshoot that ....i would like to help you but we need to understand the same language for starts (electronics ) ....i will try though

please check your e mail for the schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.