Transistor data with sorting

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I have been thinking of this idea for years and really expected to find it had already been done. Most of us probably have a spreadsheet that we half maintain.

I really wanted a simple table of transistors we commonly use in DIY audio and have the table sortable by various parameters. I seem to be always checking (and rechecking) the data sheets for say, lead order when substituting parts. This little table of transistor data should save me time and effort. I plan to exand the data for NPN, VAS, driver and output transistors.

Feedback welcome.:magnify:

PNP Small Signal Transistors

BTW: I use IE and don't know about cross browser support.

regards

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi Greg,

It works on Safari and Firefox on Mac, too. Thanks for the table! It will grow, right? Do you want some contribution for the tr specs? How about JFETs? MOSFETs?

Best regards,
Satoru

Hi satoru,

Thanks for the feed back on Safari and Firefox.

It will grow, it already has. :D

Yep, make any suggestions for transisitors I need to add.

Also, I need some guideance on what specs are important for transistors for particular roles. Like the VAS needs to have atransistor with low Cob, I think.

I will add any groups that are popular including JETs and MOSFETs.

regards

Joined 2002
Paid Member
link to a datasheet?

looks good

works with Chrome

Hi johnferrier,

I was thinking about links to datasheets, but there are a few issues like, the online ones I use, I can't link directly to and the manufactures don't always have datasheets for old components. I will think further on this as links are a PITA to maintain.

I will smarten the appearance over time. I just wanted to get something simple working and see if I liked it and if it was of interest to others.

Thanks for the feedback on Chrome.

regards

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Joined 2010
Paid Member
You have done us all a service, Greg. The simple and fast page switching is great. Simple is best IMHO.

In time, people will forget where it is so perhaps the moderators would think about having a clear reference to or rather reposting it on the home page where the forgetful (like me) can find it quickly. Many thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have updated the VAS Transistors data web page with some recommendations gathered from various VAS transistor threads. I have also included some links to the various VAS threads for reference.

I have also added fT and Ranking columns to the data.

VAS Transistors

regards
such a list is helpful; but I note, at certain types like BD139/140 variations by the same type from different manufacturers are still to expect - have a look to
BD139 datasheet, BD139 datasheets, BD139 datenblatt, BD139 manual, BD139 data sheets, BD139 pdf - ALLDATASHEET.COM
BD140 datasheet, BD140 datasheets, BD140 datenblatt, BD140 manual, BD140 data sheets, BD140 pdf - ALLDATASHEET.COM
unfortunately I miss various datasheets there, e. g. from ON/Motorola.

By newer types this problem I don't observe - e. g.
http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/BC640_BCP53_BCX53.pdf
BCP53-16 datasheet, BCP53-16 datasheets, BCP53-16 datenblatt, BCP53-16 manual, BCP53-16 data sheets, BCP53-16 pdf - ALLDATASHEET.COM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.