KSA50 AMP(New production Live in...)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi! Hello, everybody! The following days I will re-design a new KSA50,English is not good, picture live ...

Attachments

• KSA50Y-A.jpg
    KSA50Y-A.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 3,275
  • KSA50Y-B.jpg
    KSA50Y-B.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 3,089
It's kind of confusing...

There has been a long running thread on here where people discussed, reverse engineered, and iirc made PCBs to build both the KSA50 and the KSA100... both of which I've heard extensively over a long period of time and would not want to own or listen to - but that's only my preference.

Afaik, it's essentially the same circuit as the Bryston amps, but biased for class A and with many more output devices plus a much larger supply and fancy heavy aluminum case...

But whatever... are you saying you are going to be making a commercial product? Offering PCBs to Diy'ers??

_-_-bear

It's kind of confusing...

There has been a long running thread on here where people discussed, reverse engineered, and iirc made PCBs to build both the KSA50 and the KSA100... both of which I've heard extensively over a long period of time and would not want to own or listen to - but that's only my preference.

Afaik, it's essentially the same circuit as the Bryston amps, but biased for class A and with many more output devices plus a much larger supply and fancy heavy aluminum case...

But whatever... are you saying you are going to be making a commercial product? Offering PCBs to Diy'ers??

_-_-bear

Can give you the PCB, thank you!

is this another china clone ?

It was referenced to the original circuit and was subject to change and re-layout. The rectification, speaker protection circuit board, and integrated amplifier board are design in a board. It is a more perfect ground layout and strive to a higher signal to noise ratio, but also strive to make the perfect KSA50. It is still in development process. The
PCB file was passed to manufacture for making test PCB boards. The next step is only to wait about 15 days for the board back.
Thank you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.