DX Amp Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought a DX amp from flea bay and i got this link to the assambly instruction and they are quite clear in the assambly of the amp, my problem is in the adjustment of the zero current and bias, can somebody ilustrate in a drawing or pictures how to conect the power meter in series whit the amp? i have a good knoledge in how to assamble electronics but no idea in how to make this adjustments. also im puting this amp inside a SAE C3A using using everething. taking out the original amp board an replacing whit the DX using original heat sink power supply switches etc. please can somebody help me thanks. p.s. this is the link to assambly instructions http://www.alicemagicbox.com/lasercollection/dxamp.html
thanks

I bought a DX amp from flea bay and I got this link to the assembly instruction and they are quite clear in the assembly of the amp, my problem is in the adjustment of the zero current and bias,
the service you require should come from the retailer.

If they cannot or will not provide this level of service then they do not deserve any customers.

It appears you have bought a clone or a fake depending on how it was described and/or advertised.

Try Greg's website. He has much of the design and set up information in there.

Reading through the DX threads will takes days, no months, if you want some sleep in between.

This is, of course, an unauthorized trade version of this amplifier.
But you will find the answers from this forum, DX Amplifier thread.
But I can't believe the parts you've bought are quality parts. Don't expect good results from this kit! Try to follow the original thread and also Greg Erskine's website, and look for good parts, instead of using these you've bought!
Cheers,
Max.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.