op. amp. paper...?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
P.S: This should be compulsory reading for everyone on this forum..

While I agree with this sentiment - this paper would make a good basis for a Senior/Masters year course in analogue IC design - I am unable to provide a wholesale distribution service for IEEE Journal and Transaction papers. The IEEE owns the copyright on the material, and strictly speaking only permits copies of papers for personal research. Generally this is stretched to a few copies, but I think that posting the paper or providing a faucet to IEEE copyright material is stretching the copyright laws beyond their elastic limit.

Apologies to those subscribers of this forum who would like to get further copies (from me), but I respectfully suggest that you try a local technical library, or even contact the IEEE directly for the paper. Yes,they'll probably want to charge you, but that is their business: they are publishers of technical papers and books.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.