Rod Elliot 100W PCB Layout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
so if shipping is twice the cost of it, compare that to the rest of the material costs? Transformers, caps , heatsinks , components.?
Not to mentioning casing.

It is only an fraction of the total cost, and I personally think it is quite rude to ask for it here , more or less right at the face of mr Elliot. He has made a hell of work (+++) with his homepage and I grate him very much the AU$ he can make from it.

But you can always do your own PCB layout...

/rickard

Thanks guys

Your honesty and support are much appreciated.

bugbite2k says that postage is twice the cost of the board, but this is not the case, since I have rationalised all postal costs, so it is actually quite cheap (AU$8.00 to anywhere in the world). Compare that with the costs from most US companies - ouch!

So bugbite2k, you can order a board, or design your own (the performance will probably not be the same though, since the layout makes a big difference to the sound of an amplifier.

Cheers, Rod

Honesty

Hi Guy's

I agree with you, if you can't be bother to make one then you goto buy it, I realised the same problem as you the cost of postage. So what i did was ordered all the boards I fancied building (2 x 3A's , 1 x Project 9, and 1x Project 68). The boards are them selves dirt cheap unlike some other websites i have seen and well made, so it is worth buying them

I finished building a 3a last night.

Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.