here you go

Attachments

• SSL11150.JPG
    SSL11150.JPG
    547.6 KB · Views: 2,386
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    611 KB · Views: 2,146
If you can have PSU without voltage drop with full output power, you can get 120Vpp or 42vRMS output voltage with +/-65V DC rail voltage. That will be 225W/8R or 450W/4R with 1% THD, or 300W/4R with 0,1% THD like CROWN DC300 with 1,5kW transformer. Power is not important, this amplifier give great chance for begginers to made functional amplifier.
Regards
post #59

Without a step it would require 40 of MJ21196 outputs, two of the basic design (bridged, 20 per half amplifier) and running on about ±95V. Doubling up on the drivers will also be needed, and most of the smaller transistors (including the drivers) will need to be changed to higher voltage types.

I would consider a stepped supply, six pair of MJ21195/96 on the lower rails would be adequate for 2KW/4R.

Last edited:
Without a step it would require 40 of MJ21196 outputs, two of the basic design (bridged, 20 per half amplifier) and running on about ±95V. Doubling up on the drivers will also be needed, and most of the smaller transistors (including the drivers) will need to be changed to higher voltage types.

I would consider a stepped supply, six pair of MJ21195/96 on the lower rails would be adequate for 2KW/4R.

djk

135vdc supply do you have a schematic for 2kw at 4 ohms

no sir apex coz i just want to build it, i dont care how many trannies to put or how big is the psu just home grouwn welding machine tranformer.all i need is just a working amp. pls sir if you have circuit for that i just want to used it for sub used.

thanks alot sir
Useing this amps in bridge with double outputs you can have over the 1000W with resonable THD,
Regards