QUASI Amplifier for Beginners - Page 13 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2010, 01:41 PM   #121
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by eesbiboi View Post
ok...i guess i'd be keeping this one for future use...
one more thing,
how do i know that an amp is capable of running in bridge mode???...coz there are some that say not all amps can run on this mode...
or they can but not for too long...
With this bridge buffer you can use any two identical amps in bridge, only minimal speaker impedance must be doubled.
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 01:47 PM   #122
diyAudio Member
 
andrewlebon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
hi eesbiboi
greetings well i bridged amplifier from eaustralia 300 watts per channel 8 output transistors 2n3773 put more outputs bigger heatsinks 8 0hms load i use it in 4 ohms
works well built it 23 years ago still works
thanking you
andrew lebon
  Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 01:48 PM   #123
diyAudio Member
 
eesbiboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: cebu, philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
With this bridge buffer you can use any two identical amps in bridge, only minimal speaker impedance must be doubled.
Regards
ok tnx sir...
i can make my own pcb design with this one,...
but i'd like to carry your pcb design on it...can you post your pcb for this one sir???...
tnx...
  Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 01:52 PM   #124
diyAudio Member
 
eesbiboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: cebu, philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewlebon View Post
hi eesbiboi
greetings well i bridged amplifier from eaustralia 300 watts per channel 8 output transistors 2n3773 put more outputs bigger heatsinks 8 0hms load i use it in 4 ohms
works well built it 23 years ago still works
thanking you
andrew lebon
very nice... it was really long time ago...i guess i was still -2yr old back then...
for maximum stability and safety operation then i must add more power and a bigger heatsink for the amp...
  Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 02:01 PM   #125
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by eesbiboi View Post
ok tnx sir...
i can make my own pcb design with this one,...
but i'd like to carry your pcb design on it...can you post your pcb for this one sir???...
tnx...
This bridge buffer I use on pcb from post #1 in thread: Amplifier motherboard
there are stereo/bridge switch and balanced input, you must design your own pcb if you want use only bridge circuit.
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 02:10 PM   #126
diyAudio Member
 
eesbiboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: cebu, philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
This bridge buffer I use on pcb from post #1 in thread: Amplifier motherboard
there are stereo/bridge switch and balanced input, you must design your own pcb if you want use only bridge circuit.
Regards
ok i'll have my design on this...
thank you sir...
regards...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2010, 01:46 PM   #127
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Song, Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexaudio View Post
Quasi complementary amplifier based on old Dynacord. For begginers Class B without adjust.
Does this amp work? I felt a bit scepticle about amp posted online , non of them really work! I do hope this one work as you claimed? Tempted me Mr.! Hope to hear from you!

Best regard
Malaysian DIY
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2010, 02:16 PM   #128
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by echobase View Post
Does this amp work? I felt a bit scepticle about amp posted online , non of them really work! I do hope this one work as you claimed? Tempted me Mr.! Hope to hear from you!

Best regard
Malaysian DIY
This is fully working design.
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2010, 09:42 AM   #129
comasus is offline comasus  India
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: India
Hello sir

can i use this amplifier for keyboard and guitar (100watt 8ohms load)

does it work for continues program with two 2n3773

i have 35-0-35 transformer can i use for this amplifier

i found a circuit in the web but it did not worked to me output transistors are getting very hot even at medium sound (see attachment) hope yours will run cool

please attach a fresh schematic with bias adjusting with modifications as per my requirement
sorry for my bad English
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100w amplifier-circuit.jpg (75.8 KB, 1352 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2010, 10:12 AM   #130
diyAudio Member
 
apexaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by comasus View Post
Hello sir

can i use this amplifier for keyboard and guitar (100watt 8ohms load)

does it work for continues program with two 2n3773

i have 35-0-35 transformer can i use for this amplifier

i found a circuit in the web but it did not worked to me output transistors are getting very hot even at medium sound (see attachment) hope yours will run cool

please attach a fresh schematic with bias adjusting with modifications as per my requirement
sorry for my bad English
You can use this amp for keyboard and guitar, and it will work with 35-0-35 transformer with two 2N3773 on 8ohms load. Amplifier run cool at medium sound. There is no fresh schematic.
Regards
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MOSFET/BJT QUASI AMPLIFIER WITH PROTECT!!! apexaudio Solid State 40 21st November 2012 01:37 PM
A.Holton AV400 using irfp or Quasi mosfet amplifier ? medogrizli Solid State 49 5th November 2011 11:04 PM
How to identify a quasi-complementary amplifier? motbuddy Solid State 8 24th April 2011 11:59 AM
question about quasi nmos500 amplifier schematic? muky006 Pass Labs 3 8th May 2008 09:07 AM
Quasi N30 ClassA amplifier AndrewT Solid State 8 9th January 2008 07:57 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2