which NAD older generation amps & integrated amps are bipolar or mosfet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can anyone tell me (with ABSOLUTE certainty) which of the older generation NAD amplifiers (2200, 3xxx, N2xx, N3xx, etc.) used bipolar output transistors and which one's used mosfet devices? I already know that the 2400 used bipolar devices but I can't find one in Europe that runs on 220v-50Hz. I see many NAD 2200 for sale locally but I fear they might be of their mosfet design which not ideal for the bass amp in bi-amping.

Also, I am seeking which older NAD integrated amps uses mosfets and not bipolars to modify and give to a friend in America - can anyone please tell me which of the older lower-power (40-75wpc) NAD integrated amps (or similar sweet-sounding durable fet integrated amps)that are likely to be found cheaply but used only fets in their output stage?

I'm only seeking advice and model numbers to research at this time. please reply to sam_and_marty1(at) yahoo Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.