Tuning the DX Blame amplifiers, for newbies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be more happy if you use the Blameless as reference

As this one was already tweaked for best performance..also the Germans have tweaked the bias and have published results..so..you are doing this thing once again..the same thing.

You could try the reference one..the Douglas Self Blameless and them build tweaking and making it yours...this will be good to have one more option to the forum...not harming the original Dx Blame design.

Make your own my dear..feel the pleasure to make yours...more options for our forum without change or suggest changes to the Dx Blame.....as i have done and others have done "almost" all experiences possible..so..you will be typping the same letter or marching in the same place..... please, wanna contribute with forum (more) and to help yourself .... make yours..it is very pleasant..i ensure you.

People has changed Symassym...resulted not good..the last models does not sound alike...the result is that Symassym original died or was sent to the universe black hole of forgoten things..when the new one is not so good compared to the first one.... so...better is to keep the one and open threads, alike you did..with other amplifiers....alike Dx Blame by Max..or Blameless by Max..or Max amplifiers, or Smart amplifier.

This way, dear Max, we gonna have two!

If your intention is to help to promote the Dx Blame...i thank you by your intention but i am taking the opportunitty the chance, to say to you that this does not help.... Dx Blame is mark..a name..and it has it's own thread.

regards,

Carlos

I started this thread and gave up in less than 15 minutes.
People, please, do not post anything here.
I asked moderators to remove it.
I am getting out of this forum as well.
Thanks everybody for the invaluable support.
Be careful not to DESTROY yourselves!
Max.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.