What upgrade for the job?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
a while ago, I auditioned a Primare CD and amp system with Neat Acoustic speakers. It was just amazing, but what I enjoyed most was the perfect imagary. I don't know what created it - but it was simply astounding! That week, I bought matrials and built some fantastic speakers. I love listening to them but something is missing. My CD player is a cheap (£100) Kenwood and my amps are OptiMOS monoblocks and a Velleman preamp. My question is this...

How much can a CD player effect imagary of a system? I enquired about parts for the CD-PRO2 but the owner of the website never replied!

What sould my upgrade be?!

Thanks, Gaz

Rarkov I was always told to put my money into the source first....then down the chain......a good cd player can make a huge difference.

any reputable audio store will let you bring in your own equipment to try with their product so you can decide if buying their equipment is a viable solution to your tastes

DIRT®

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.