My amplifier project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
her are some pics

Attachments

• dscf0012.jpg
    dscf0012.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 646
The rear sinks were out of a pioneer sx-5590..(Peter knows the baby)....and the front sinks are out of a Delta pro Amp

DIRT®

I have all the boards from it.....circa 1970`s I managed to get a full Blueprint from Pioneer....spec`ed out at 375 watts per channel RMS 8Ohms

Attachments

• sx5590.jpg
    sx5590.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 517
this is the the amp and driver I`ll be using for the sub in the house powered off my 4 interstate Gel cell marine Batteries.....a Big thanks to PDQ for doing the board for me and to the powder coaters for the heat sink.....amplifier out put is 400 watts into 4 ohms bridged and will be incorperated into the cabinet similar to a plate amp

Attachments

• dscf0002.jpg
    dscf0002.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 481
I`m building a few amps for my home vidieo system.......sorry I never made it clear...as I was lent the camera and went crazy today.....the Lm3886`s are going to be for the centre channel set up....the STK`s will be for the rear and side fill ....and the main amp will power my main speakers....I am Bi-amping the main speakers I`m building....my pic that is shown is actually for two amplifiers for them.....the sub will be on its own setup as mentioned...its all in prelimenary stages right now and I will post some more as it gets finished......I have plans on utilising a pic controller for my preamp for selection of source and active crossovers...its an on going project and as always work comes first

DIRT®

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.