500W PA amplifier with Limiter

Sir miles what is possible trouble with my b500 my dc offset is 50v

Sent from my MyPhone A919 Duo using Tapatalk
I see it my mje 15033/15032 having no insulator and then my dc offset is -6mv but having distorted soind please somebody there who can help? Sir apex help me,

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I see it my mje 15033/15032 having no insulator and then my dc offset is -6mv but having distorted soind please somebody there who can help? Sir apex help me,

nave2yje.jpg

how much your rail voltage??? how much voltage u get in r24 and 25?(it must be 14-15volts) dnt forget tha jumper and the groundings.. double check also you mj's

regards: sandman

Last edited:
how much your rail voltage??? how much voltage u get in r24 and 25?(it must be 14-15volts) dnt forget tha jumper and the groundings.. double check also you mj's

Yes -+15v on r25,24 sir and the rail is -+50v i didnt forget the jumper thanks for your reply
I will 2xcheck my b500
And post the outcome :) my bad english,

Hi sir can u help me with my b500 my dc offset is 20mv and .5v in 2sc5200 base,emittee but why 2sa1943 having .12 v only is this normal b'cos when i input sound and plug a speaker my amp sound distorted in highs. What is possible my problem here im already stock up

Hi sir can u help me with my b500 my dc offset is 20mv and .5v in 2sc5200 base,emittee but why 2sa1943 having .12 v only is this normal b'cos when i input sound and plug a speaker my amp sound distorted in highs. What is possible my problem here im already stock up

I wanted to ask Mr.Mile or the other could answer, even fellow DIYer may experience the same thing with this problem, .. why the H900 standard when playing a kick drum, bass disappears (PA as SUB) ... the 4R or 8R load. but if for a bass guitar no problem, voltage regulator 45ac-90ac-ct ... 4kva. and I do not use nsl 32. where is that must be repaired or is there any other damage?
sorry my bad english

thanks and regards

Last edited: