500W PA amplifier with Limiter

care

trial

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

when you finish your design you upload the complete information, if not please do not upload more images in this community that we all share information as if we were old friends (of life) if they can not climb that information will not repeat upload any images

What is that suppose to mean? Do not share? What is the purpose of this forum then? If you think someone would take an advantage and use soerdjanto's projects for commercial use then there is no point to discuss further. What would Apex have to say after all? His amplifiers here are so replicated, cloned, copied, shared... whatever... by many members like some ***** (streetwalker)! :confused:

Edit: dam*n, censored, I can't swear properly on this forum anymore. :)

Last edited:
What is that suppose to mean? Do not share? What is the purpose of this forum then? If you think someone would take an advantage and use soerdjanto's projects for commercial use then there is no point to discuss further. What would Apex have to say after all? His amplifiers here are so replicated, cloned, copied, shared... whatever... by many members like some ***** (streetwalker)! :confused:

Edit: dam*n, censored, I can't swear properly on this forum anymore. :)

SUPPORTING EVERY WORD SAID THERE!
PODRŽAVAM SVE I RIJEČ!

hi Apex,
can you inform me about the power output standard B500, if the model developed brigde (BTL).
and is capable of if given a 2 Ohm load?, what is the power output? Thank you.
greetings
with bridge mode 8r load is min impedance for safety with B500.
or go to 3ef and you can bridge mode with 4r load.
regards...

thanks! how about amperes, how much amperes should give PSU, how to calculate it in right way ?

what is association between VA(P) of psu,Vac and A ?
for example, how much Vac I need from 1000Wt psu..or 700wt..or 640wt psu... for stereo mode ?! how to calculate it ?!

hope to get an answer, thank you in advance !!!

Last edited:
what is association between VA(P) of psu,Vac and A ?
for example, how much Vac I need from 1000Wt psu..or 700wt..or 640wt psu... for stereo mode ?! how to calculate it ?!

hope to get an answer, thank you in advance !!!
en_ohm.jpg
hope this will help you.
regards.

thanks, i know that formules, but still have little misunderstanding..i mean...for example
if I have 1000VA transformer, how can I calculate how much U and I i must have for this amp?
I know only one thing - P(W)-1000wt(stereo mode), how I can calculate U(volts) and I(amperes) ?!

P=UI, so i need to know more or U or I to get almost all I need to build PSU

what is algorythm?

Last edited:
thanks, i know that formules, but still have little misunderstanding..i mean...for example
if I have 1000VA transformer, how can I calculate how much U and I i must have for this amp?
I know only one thing - P(W)-1000wt(stereo mode), how I can calculate U(volts) and I(amperes) ?!

P=UI, so i need to know more or U or I to get almost all I need to build PSU

what is algorythm?
for 500watt load 4r.
(PxR)sqrt=vrms
(500x4)sqrt=44,72

P/vrms=I
500/45=11,11

so for real 1kw stereo is 45vrms at 22,22A
or PSU spec is 55vac 25A.