500W PA amplifier with Limiter

Hi guys!

I was doing this layout and I'm not sure if I got it correctly I spend maybe more than 5 hours or more, please is some one can see any error please let me know I have also the Sprint Layout format so you can use it too, I will share this for you guys. my brain is like this :hypno2: :scratch1:

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Hello Juan,

Please note there is open track on 4148, see attached pic.

Regards,

Attachments

• Apex%20B500%20large%20image.jpg
    Apex%20B500%20large%20image.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 1,953
Hi good morning, how's it go this morning? With me it can go well, if I short out my amplifier and get it work like I wanted to be. I attach some pictures to show you how it looks. If you can see the left side of the 2sc5200, they not warming up like the right side of the 2sa1943 transistors. When I power it up with dc +55v -55v the right side of the 2sa1943 transistor the first transistor from your left side getting very hot and burn out. I build it exactly from the schematic like it is. But but still getting the same problem with it.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1350600003_c475955c69fd930f8339a0a4f65208a3

thanks mile ,
I've already have two schematic for 2ohm loads. which one is the best ?

B500 with triple darlington or B500TEF ? do you have another schematic for TEF ?
because i think B500TEF schematic isn't correct. for example it seems to operate with lower rail voltages. (15A fuse - BD681 ,etc)

Regards

Hi mile ,
Can you help me for 2Ohm version ?

Regards,
IRSound

B100 & B500 TEF

Thanks APEX, this is my second B100, and Driver B500 TEF the first time I've made, I want to use the 8 pairs toshiba, how many volts do I need for the maximum and minimum Ampere Transformer? how many watts I get to 8 pairs of Toshiba?

Sound is get very clear and very nice, power is one of my favorites.

greetings. Damanhuri

Attachments

• IMG_0651.JPG
    IMG_0651.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 1,357
Thanks APEX, this is my second B100, and Driver B500 TEF the first time I've made, I want to use the 8 pairs toshiba, how many volts do I need for the maximum and minimum Ampere Transformer? how many watts I get to 8 pairs of Toshiba?

Sound is get very clear and very nice, power is one of my favorites.

greetings. Damanhuri

For 8 pairs use 1200VA transformer 2X80vac maximum.
Regards

:D hey bro! you are using my woofer drawing hell yeah! by the way nice thinking of having TO-3 transistores.

Regards
vargasmongo3435

yes-the pcb has been modified from someones sprint-file and it is probably 99% yours. we haven´t noted whose it was,we liked it and copied,i hope that you are not angry about that...

yours b500 based on this pcb is working?