500W PA amplifier with Limiter

b500

Hi Apexaudio
greetings well i made your triac soft start my torridal has 13swg
in primary 11swg in secondary what must be the 50 ohms resistance wattage i am using TRIAC BTA41 40 amperes is it ok or should i replace with higher ampere triac
warm regards
andrew lebon

Attachments

• P1010057.jpg
    P1010057.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 1,417
  • P1010058.jpg
    P1010058.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 1,331
Reactions: 1 user
Hi Apexaudio
greetings well i made your triac soft start my torridal has 13swg
in primary 11swg in secondary what must be the 50 ohms resistance wattage i am using TRIAC BTA41 40 amperes is it ok or should i replace with higher ampere triac
warm regards
andrew lebon

BTA41 40 is ok, 50 ohms resistance must be 25W and you can use NTC for this soft-start also.
Regards

I have recieved but why can not open sir... have the pcb tested..?
the transistor final only 2 pair right.?
Yes, transistors, two pair. I want to remove this amp 200 watts, I used two pairs of output transistors only. If you need more then 200 watts can be done in the spring mounted on the output transistors.
PCB was made for ease of use in building an amplifier, all the output transistors through wires attached to the motherboard, it is very convenient when placing the amplifier in the body anywhere.

Yes, transistors, two pair. I want to remove this amp 200 watts, I used two pairs of output transistors only. If you need more then 200 watts can be done in the spring mounted on the output transistors.
PCB was made for ease of use in building an amplifier, all the output transistors through wires attached to the motherboard, it is very convenient when placing the amplifier in the body anywhere.

Yes Sir.. I like your system.. have you tested the pcb and how about the sound... can you send me the pcb layout in pdf file..? thanks