500W PA amplifier with Limiter

Hi everyone, This is my first posting and just for sharing. I built this project on project board because easy for me to do some tweaking and just for curiosity..I am only a hobyist and audio amp enthusiasm. Built base on B500 design and using those component that available in my rack. I learn many things in this forum. Many thanks to all especially to Mr Apex.

Attachments

• WP_20140108_005.jpg
    WP_20140108_005.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,873
  • WP_20140108_004.jpg
    WP_20140108_004.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1,755
  • WP_20140108_003.jpg
    WP_20140108_003.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1,637
  • WP_20140108_002.jpg
    WP_20140108_002.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,529
Hi everyone, This is my first posting and just for sharing. I built this project on project board because easy for me to do some tweaking and just for curiosity..I am only a hobyist and audio amp enthusiasm. Built base on B500 design and using those component that available in my rack. I learn many things in this forum. Many thanks to all especially to Mr Apex.

nice prototype :)
i remember this board, make some prototype like me in my electronic high school.,

nice prototype :)
i remember this board, make some prototype like me in my electronic high school..

Yes it is, B600 use buffer inverter on amp input

sir soerdjanto can you share apex b600 with balance
input, peak indicator
and signal indicator in this forum??

i dont think mr.soerjanto will share his project. I dont know why and how. I follow mr.soerjanto in this forum, and no shared from mr.soerjanto. Perhaps i think because he is a sponsor indo forum. So i read if want something from mr.soerjanto just go to indo forum and upgrade member, so u can download any attachment. Anyway its for diyers but, special diyers not free diyers.

Regard.

i dont think mr.soerjanto will share his project. I dont know why and how. I follow mr.soerjanto in this forum, and no shared from mr.soerjanto. Perhaps i think because he is a sponsor indo forum. So i read if want something from mr.soerjanto just go to indo forum and upgrade member, so u can download any attachment. Anyway its for diyers but, special diyers not free diyers

Regard.

but he get schematic from this forum

but he get schematic from this forum

ofcourse and yes, i dont know why he doing that and i dont like it too, cause its for diyers. Im frustrated too follow his forum, any shared just can get if we are special member and i really dont like it. I want shared with all diyers here, but what can i do. Im like u too cannot see what he shared on his forum. But its ok for me, maybe someday if i get special member i will shared to all diyers here.