500W PA amplifier with Limiter

Yes Sir.. I like your system.. have you tested the pcb and how about the sound... can you send me the pcb layout in pdf file..? thanks
I will test the lay in the near future. No pcb layout in pdf, if you need I can do.

Please share the schematic Sir.. I think your pcb and component litle difrent compare with B500.. how about the max voltage for this amp..?
The scheme is identical to the apex b500, just add a resistor to set the quiescent current output stage, and used an opto limiter АОР124Б. Power supply in the may version of the +-35V .
irwanks B500 with 2 pairs output transistor only for homeaudio
which the resistor used to regulate the bias current?

Last edited:
Yes mr Irwanks.. ..mje 15033 and mje 15032 easy to find in malaysia.... How in Bandar lampung easy to find overthere.? Next time if I back to Bandar lampung I want to make saound system project...
I hope you can help me and join together.. what do you think mr Irwank...?
It is hard to find mje 15033 and 15032 in bandarlampung. I use A1837 and C4793 instead of mje 15033 and mje 15032. What kind of project, sir? sorry I only can help soldering if i have time, i can't help much.

Today launched its lay APEX, works well, sound is clear, deep, sounding pleased. Just heat up much before the output stage transistors, had to put a small radiator.
The amplifier was tested by a weak power supply capacity was not high, the limiter is not plugged, it is necessary to recalculate it for this amp.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg