500W PA amplifier with Limiter

lookin´ good!

hi apex sir,
i did what u said in post 2016, now no hum.

my camera focusing is little problem, that's why the images are smudge.
i used these tools to make the casing, taper,taper hande,mini circular saw,drill machine, jigsaw mashine,c clamp.
thanks.
He he now the pictures look very artistic! :) It looks great,specially when a man look´s what simple tools have you used to do it! What is a power of a transformer and why so small number of words in a comment of sound? :)

Am i wrong or you did a H900 too?

;3030761 said:
He he now the pictures look very artistic! :) It looks great,specially when a man look´s what simple tools have you used to do it! What is a power of a transformer and why so small number of words in a comment of sound? :)

Am i wrong or you did a H900 too?

hi 44250,
the transformer power is 1100watts.

b500 is a power full amp, but already made the h900 after b500 ,so h900 is more power than b500, and i already made cheshta amp 1500watts.

thats why i answered in short.

hi apex sir,
is this copper routing is safety?
1mm space i give for this pcb.

Attachments

• 1mm space.jpg
    1mm space.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,308
Step driver is separate circuit and can be use with any classAB amp to get classH amp.
B500 and H900 don't need step driver, B500 is classAB amp and H900 is classH amp with integrited step driver.
Regards

Mr. Mile...
on b500 can I change MJE 15032 / 33 with cros reference transistors? hard to find these transistors in my place (sory my english)

regards