NAD 214 schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all

I new to modding currently working on my marantz 67, got me interested in doing some work on my 114 pre and 214 power amps.

Can someone post the schematic on here for all to share?

I'm not an elec engineer just a guy with an iron so any tips ie what caps to replace values etc would be warmly welcomed.

Cheers all :D

padman said:
Hello all

I new to modding currently working on my marantz 67, got me interested in doing some work on my 114 pre and 214 power amps.

Can someone post the schematic on here for all to share?

I'm not an elec engineer just a guy with an iron so any tips ie what caps to replace values etc would be warmly welcomed.

Cheers all :D

What is it that you want to fix in it? :)

Nad214

Nad214

Attachments

• NAD-214_Power.JPG
    NAD-214_Power.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 160
Nad 214/216 Audio Crackling and volume issue

Hi you guys.

I know this tread is very old, but you guys seem very knowledgeable about the NAD 214 and 216 amplifiers. I have one of each, and both are slowly but steadily developing a serious sound quality problem.
The right channel on both amps sometimes starts to crackle quite a lot and the right channel volume fades in and out. At times it goes completely quiet.
I can usually bring the sound back by turning up the volume a lot, but once lowered again the problem normally comes back after a few seconds or minutes.
Searching the net seems to point towards the speaker output relays being worn out/oxidised and needing replacement. Does that sound plausible to you guys?
If so, does anyone know the model/make of the relays and where to get some new ones? Im fairly confident with a soldering iron, so i'm up to task of trying the exchange them myself :)
Does ony of you perhaps have a diagram or photo showing the location of the components on the circuit boards?

I really hope you can help me, and thanks for your efforts.

-Tue

PS: I'm from denmark, so answers in danish is just fine (I saw a lot of you were from denmark).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.