100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Nice little PCBs from PCBway ! also look at what a nice little free gift PCBWAY included in exchange for some accumulated coupons. It gives a very good visual perception of different devices and trace widths, which is not so apparent during PCB designing. Being loyal to boardhouses has its advantages:D.

Hope to build this during rainy season. Has anyone used MJE150XX devices for drivers?

regards
Prasi

Can we get here gerber files? Thanks

Juan,sorry but i feel that this pcb is on the wrong way!:(
I thing that you has built a nice AX14 pcb in the past.
Prasi's AX14 pcb(post#10380) is a good example!

I understand thimios but I feel bad to ask for gerber files I know how hard is to design from scratch, the first version of the AX-14 is nice but I want to try something different yes it might not be the best layout but at least I try my own way the best I can :)

Best Regards
Juan

Can we get here gerber files? Thanks

You're welcome to my version. Note that I don't have fuses on the amplifier pcb. I have my fuses on the power supply. The board is quite small this way.
See gerber files attached.

Attachments

• AX14_rev1.zip
    78.9 KB · Views: 347
  • AX14 PCB.PNG
    AX14 PCB.PNG
    72 KB · Views: 1,903
Hello.I am planning to build this series PSU but for +-18V output.I will change the 24V zeners to 18V ones.Will a 2X18V AC transformer be ok or should i use 2x24V AC?

hello maouna,
I had the same question earlier, Mr. Mile recommended to use 24VAC. I will try to find the post, as it was a long time ago.

regards
Prasi

edit: here it is 100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier post no. 8812