100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Hi everyone.
I have just completed drawing my own PCB based on the symmetrical design that has been already posted here. This PCB design has wider tracks.

Please, if someone can check whether there are any errors in it. If everything is OK, than I will share the files in PDF format, so everyone can use them.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    542.7 KB · Views: 1,989
Mr.Mile, this is my ax14. the problem is still the same as the time it C.without input connection, and then immediately turned ax14 cried like horn, huuumm, and noisy.
I also tried to remove the capacitor 100nF then I replace it with a jumper, but the result is still the same. please correct my mistake
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

sorry for english

Attachments

• psu.jpg
    psu.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,290
  • wiring.jpg
    wiring.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2,266
  • kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,319
  • track.jpg
    track.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2,249
Mr.Mile, this is my ax14. the problem is still the same as the time it C.without input connection, and then immediately turned ax14 cried like horn, huuumm, and noisy.
I also tried to remove the capacitor 100nF then I replace it with a jumper, but the result is still the same. please correct my mistake
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

sorry for english

Please sketch out your grounding scheme.

What worked for me was rca input ground to amp board
Input ground to chassis star ground
Amp board ground to PSU ground
Speaker ground to PSU ground

I did try the third suggested wire from input ground to PSU ground but found the amp to be most quiet without that connection.

Try to post clear pictures and measurements (rail voltage,DC offset, etc) it will be more easy to all diy freinds to help...

Regards,
My experience was connect input rca ground into PSU ground fixed my systems' problem...before you hook your amp to your speaker, please measure the dc offset first..
state here your dc offset first...what rail voltage do you have?
Best Regards
Arif B

Apex B80 as a car amp with an SMPS

Thank you Mile for the simple and powerful design! good enough for a 10" woofer. Next step is D200.with +/- 75v supply and with low Rds drivers :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130317_213211.jpg
    IMG_20130317_213211.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_20130317_213144.jpg
    IMG_20130317_213144.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_20130317_213238.jpg
    IMG_20130317_213238.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 379
you will have a lot of power with d-class amp that´s for sure! what power is that smps? it look´s really simple...

Yes. Its a very simple smps driven 2 FETs by SG3525.
No input and output filters.
I followed a couple of DIY projects and requested my friend to design a PCB for me :)
It runs at 50Khz
The transformer ETD39, I wound it myself. Hope it can produce about 200W.
voltage regulated for +/- 35

Cheers!

This is, the simple 100W amplifier.

Ultra low distortion (0.0005%). Beautiful sign, the border is reached (clipp). The output power transistors can not be opened ever crossed. The current level is not increased if there are fast and clipp signals simultaneously. The operational amplifier strengthens the useful signal to 0 dB, the error signals are amplified 30 dB. Final result, the error signals are reduced more than 20dB. Built-in protection work if over 10A

Attachments

• FET-MINIMUM AMPLIFIER-WITH PROTECTION..JPG
    FET-MINIMUM AMPLIFIER-WITH PROTECTION..JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,874
This is, the simple 100W amplifier.

Ultra low distortion (0.0005%). Beautiful sign, the border is reached (clipp). The output power transistors can not be opened ever crossed. The current level is not increased if there are fast and clipp signals simultaneously. The operational amplifier strengthens the useful signal to 0 dB, the error signals are amplified 30 dB. Final result, the error signals are reduced more than 20dB. Built-in protection work if over 10A

why not in new thread? any pcb,pictures of finished amp or even video perhaps?

Resistor 47ohm burned

Greetings all ... this my first post ...

I tried to assemble B80/ax12 by modifying of PCB ocl150 old.
when turned on, 47ohm resistor on the emitter transistor 2n5551 fire continues, but the transistor was not burned.
what makes a resistor 47 fire hold? :confused:
please help.......

sorry about my English poor
thanks

Attachments

• A12 (resistor 47 terbakar terus).jpg
    A12 (resistor 47 terbakar terus).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,618
Greetings all ... this my first post ...

I tried to assemble B80/ax12 by modifying of PCB ocl150 old.
when turned on, 47ohm resistor on the emitter transistor 2n5551 fire continues, but the transistor was not burned.
what makes a resistor 47 fire hold? :confused:
please help.......

sorry about my English poor
thanks
hi
i was used this amp in my car.
this amp work well
it worked in first time
chek your teransistors pin

hi
i was used this amp in my car.
this amp work well
it worked in first time
chek your teransistors pin

thank you sir for your advice
i was check transistor 2n5551 pin, it's right. i check the other Tr, I check tr bc556 pin, the pin is rotated between the emitter and the Tr colector and two damaged. I've replaced it and tried to turn on, the resistor is not burning anymore.
once again thank you sir.