100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

I think there is no pcb for three pairs of outputs to this ax-14 can i use sr200 for PA it has three pairs of outputs and also need good sound quality sound even for PA speakers,does it fit for this purpose or shall i use ax-14 anyway please guide me

shrea,
where is sr200 pcb and schematics,how can u create pcb do you have any software for pcb plz share me also?with best wishes masood

Hi! Mile

Today I have made another pcb of Ax-14 and while testing R19 220ohms is getting smoke very instantly as soon as i switch on the amp what could be the problem ?

R19 must be high wattage? but R18 was fine

tested with 100ohms instead of rail fuses at +/-68volts

Attachments

• 01062012060.jpg
    01062012060.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 1,888
Are you sure that it is soldiered as it should be? By the schematics i can´t see how can R19 burn out over 10kOhm,47kOhm... Check is there unwanted soldier connection between R33 (emiter resistor) and R19 that bourns. Check well because it can be as tiny as hair.

Found the problem

C4 inserted wrongly (reverse polarity) and blasted this could be the reason why R19 getting heated up right?

Hi! Mile

I have done another ax-14 the problem is dc offset is about 5mV and is not stable while there is an input signal is present its going to 32mV and decreasing changing continuously

I have used 2sc and 2sa instead of Mje and those are only getting warm at +/-68vdc and remaining output transistors are cool checked at low volume with single pair

what i have to do to stable the dc offset?

Last edited:
Hi! Mile

I have done another ax-14 the problem is dc offset is about 5mV and is not stable while there is an input signal is present its going to 32mV and decreasing changing continuously

I have used 2sc and 2sa instead of Mje and those are only getting warm at +/-68vdc and remaining output transistors are cool checked at low volume with single pair

what i have to do to stable the dc offset?

which version u made ?
ax14 supply voltage is 50v with one pair.
any changes u made?

Found the problem

C4 inserted wrongly (reverse polarity) and blasted this could be the reason why R19 getting heated up right?

Yes,that could be the reason of bourning 220R resistor.

Wich transistor have you used instead MJE ?