100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

It is long ago. I do not think 50k is a good idea. If I remember correctly, the pot is in the feedback loop. I do not know how it changes the gain.
Also may be that the potentiometer has to be mounted on the copper side to gets louder when turning to the right. Sorry for incomplete information.

Hello Mr. Mile, I sent you an e-mail, but you did not answer.
I want to make a button switch on the amplifier, in the network found this board:
APEX_on_off.JPG — Yandex.Disk
I did not find the circuit schematic, so I drew from the board. Is the circuit correctly formed?
APEX ON_OFF Schematic.GIF — Yandex.Disk
Used this PCB:
APEX ON_OFF LAY6.GIF — Yandex.Disk
APEX ON_OFF LAY6 FOTO.GIF — Yandex.Disk
Result:
1. When i turn on 220V - immediately turns on the load, and the LED is very dim, I probably replace the 1k resistor on the 510R.
2. When I press the button is with an interval of 5 seconds - an uncertain switching, may turn on, or it may not turn on.
3. The transistor BD241 is heated. Does he need a radiator?
Tell me please how correctly the circuit should work, if I drew it circuit schematic correctly, and how to achieve a stable switching?

I'm sorry for my bad english.
I could not add pictures, so I inserted links.

Last edited:
Hello Mr. Mile, I sent you an e-mail, but you did not answer.
I want to make a button switch on the amplifier, in the network found this board:
APEX_on_off.JPG — Yandex.Disk
I did not find the circuit schematic, so I drew from the board. Is the circuit correctly formed?
APEX ON_OFF Schematic.GIF — Yandex.Disk
Used this PCB:
APEX ON_OFF LAY6.GIF — Yandex.Disk
APEX ON_OFF LAY6 FOTO.GIF — Yandex.Disk
Result:
1. When i turn on 220V - immediately turns on the load, and the LED is very dim, I probably replace the 1k resistor on the 510R.
2. When I press the button is with an interval of 5 seconds - an uncertain switching, may turn on, or it may not turn on.
3. The transistor BD241 is heated. Does he need a radiator?
Tell me please how correctly the circuit should work, if I drew it circuit schematic correctly, and how to achieve a stable switching?

I'm sorry for my bad english.
I could not add pictures, so I inserted links.

Circuit is correct. Use n.o. push button switch. BD241 must be hot no need to use heatsink.

need help about AX-14

Hello Apexsir

I make your AX-14 Amp today, during testing amp I got dc offset 40vdc and the same voltage on 0.33Ohm resister.I make all connection as you mention
Connect Input ground to PSU ground, a short input terminal, use 10 Ohm 10w resister instead of fuses. My supply voltage is +/-47Vdc.
What are the problems? please see attached photo and help me.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 1,125
  • IMG_20180417_142309.jpg
    IMG_20180417_142309.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 1,085
  • IMG_20180417_142231.jpg
    IMG_20180417_142231.jpg
    982.5 KB · Views: 1,010
hi apex sir,
one channel ax14 finished,
supply voltage 50vdc, dc offset is 5.5mv,. no on off thumbs. thanks for the pcb.
one question, what is the ac output for clipping.?
wattaniya

Hello Wattaniya

which schematics & PCB layout you used for your AX-14 Amp posted on Page 123 post #1221
Because I build one chanal for AX-14 amp from following schematics & PCB but, I am getting 40Vdc on Amp out during test dc offset, I already connected INput GND to PSU GND And short amp input, I check driver transistor also everything is ok. whats wrong, My rail voltage is +-45vDC.please help

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 948
  • APEX AX14sch 2.JPG
    APEX AX14sch 2.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 925
  • apek.jpg
    apek.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 937
Last edited: