100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Picture can't show faliture, post voltage measurements on resistors, transistors and diodes.

Hi Apex,

Here's the measurements I gathered.

Attachments

• 164791d1269962822-100w-ultimate-fidelity-amplifier-apex-kelvin-v2 with values.jpg
    164791d1269962822-100w-ultimate-fidelity-amplifier-apex-kelvin-v2 with values.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 2,296
Bro... Consider also to double check pin orientation of MJE's 340/350 by meter, be sure you inserted correctly, this is one of the case if you have huge offset when inserted inverted pins one of your pre-drivers.
It happens to me in middle east MJE340 by ON semiconductor as per datasheet pins are ECB but in actual check by meter it’s BCE.
Good luck...
Regards,

Thanks, I'll check.

Bro... Consider also to double check pin orientation of MJE's 340/350 by meter, be sure you inserted correctly, this is one of the case if you have huge offset when inserted inverted pins one of your pre-drivers.
It happens to me in middle east MJE340 by ON semiconductor as per datasheet pins are ECB but in actual check by meter it’s BCE.
Good luck...
Regards,

yeap.. i experienced this ecb and bce issue in MJE345/350.. use analog mulitmeter to check and loacte what pin is base and emitter.

Good luck...
Regards,

Thanks Bro, I did what you told and sure the MJE340 Motorola make has BCE pins!

Issue resolved when I rotate the transistor 180 degrees.

DC offset has gone from 59V to -16mV.
:)

I tested loading input with music, and it works!

Last edited: