100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

The world needs AX11

Yes, the world needs AX11

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 2,446
Olaf,how are you pleased with APEX AX17 that you did allready?

(great job at AX11 too! :) )

Do you mean this one (AX20). It works fine. Only the Clip-LED is not tested because at the moment there was not the right equipment here to find the limits of the amplifier and not the right speaker to say more about the sound.
I only finished one channel. So mutch to do...

regards

Attachments

• AX20_Proto.jpg
    AX20_Proto.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 2,121
  • AX20_Proto_1.jpg
    AX20_Proto_1.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 1,004
It works!!!

The amplifier operates from the very first moment. No offset, silent with open input. The sound (only basic car speakers for the test) is very clear and transparent and strong and fully in the basses. The amplifier is absolutly competitive with any commercial amplifiers of this class.
I like it! Thanks to apex!

regards Olaf

I was so curious to try it. Now I have trouble with my wife - friday night and not others then audio-amplifiers :)

Attachments

• Test_01.jpg
    Test_01.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 2,304
CONGATULATION!!!

The amplifier operates from the very first moment. No offset, silent with open input. The sound (only basic car speakers for the test) is very clear and transparent and strong and fully in the basses. The amplifier is absolutly competitive with any commercial amplifiers of this class.
I like it! Thanks to apex!

regards Olaf

I was so curious to try it. Now I have trouble with my wife - friday night and not others then audio-amplifiers :)

....since the amp is working now it's time for family;)

Regards,
wiljj78

even for 5200/1943 output Trans, due to VAS transistors and driver transistors (BD139&140) max rating voltage is 80V, entirely circuit was design to operate max voltage of +/-40VDC.

Hope it’s clear enough…

Regards,
wiljj78
Maybe if i use different transistors,like mje340 /350 and some high voltage tall plastic ones for vas,i have some which i believe are over 300v, at 100ma for vas
2sc2229 that is 200v 50ma for vas

Last edited: