Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is the board Herman made for us

This way i can understand much better.

Values directly printed over the pcboard...without part numbers.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx Super A pcboard.jpg
    Dx Super A pcboard.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 479
I also do this way Meanman....my main amplifier is the ST

I use it together my desktop computer and also it drives the subwoofer amplifier i have connected to my television.

It is always on.... never switched off..... as the power button is too much low to guys that have cutted the bely twice for sugery to go down that way...so..it is always powered on...the power transformer is external because of cooling and the unit is very stable...despite inside a speaker that does not have all that air breath when working, it is there for more than a year long without any trouble...this is endurance testing...as works full power when the television is on....goes pumping 25 watts of deep bass for hours long (this is the power of that unit).

Safe.....stable.... reliable...unit tested...many guys have build....something to trust.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• DSCI0104.JPG
    DSCI0104.JPG
    361.2 KB · Views: 416
  • DSCI0106.JPG
    DSCI0106.JPG
    315.1 KB · Views: 439
  • Internal hot heatsink.jpg
    Internal hot heatsink.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Evette! You have already takin good care of me and I can't ask for any more. The amp is close to done and I'll have some pics. Evette you have been major help in my solid state education. I'll get the amp going soon. .... Also thx for the transformer info. My transformers are too high of voltage for the ST.... Stay tuned!

Yeah!...... you see the quality of this man...Joseph Siejack

So bad in his health and even this way he spend time, and sometimes money, to help others.

These guys ( very rare kind of humans ) i see as real religious people...they do things for others instead to be reading books or to be carrying them underarm.

Impresses me a lot.... i am feeling a little bit sick as i am needing to remove water inside my bely (sucking with big thick and long syringe's needles) .......only this...not a dangerous thing....and this man (Joseph) is taking care of others.

My respect and homage of admiration to you Joseph (Evette is the one type for him...his lovely daughter).

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Mr.Carlos and of course mr. Chrispy thank you both for your warm feeling and very kind words. I can assure you both I,m just a human being I always try to be kind to people. I.vebeen this way all my life, and frankly I don,t want to change.( it,s so much fun helping people) Mr. Carlos I,m sorry to hear that you sick again, and sticking a needle in your stomach is very dangerous, wouldn,t it be better for a private nurse to do this for you? Tell you what get 1 quick and I,ll Pm my credit card #to you. ok eVETTE

ST voltage???

Carlos, Evette, myself we're all about the same age. I tell the ladies I don't have any tatoos to show but I can show you some scars? .... I wish everyone Love & good health! So what would be the max DCV for the ST amp? I have some very nice transformers but are at 41vdc and 50vdc... Otherwise I'll order some.... Get Well my friends.....

Here you have the Supercharged... the one can use higher supply voltage

It is not too much different if you compare with the Dx Blame ST.... here you have the Dx Blame Supercharged..... with this board you can assemble 4 models..... the Dx Blame ES, the Dx Blame ST, one low impedance unit and high power and the Supercharged that is made to 4 ohms .... i really cannot remember details...so... read the stuff because it was written in english because of you.

DX Blame Amplifiers - Carlos Mergulhão

High power units is here...the MKIII Hx:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/192869-group-buy-dx-blame-mkiii-hx-pcbs.html

Dear Evette:

Nurses are part of the fun and enjoyment...heheheheh...for sure uncle charlie is watching them with attention.... trouble with drains (already removed) are here Joseph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8DGBc07eiQ

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.