Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So. it seems i underestimate your heatsink...it may hold twice i said

This is good....will operate cool and confortable even in my country average temperature (29 degrées celsius).

Will be great in your place!....would be able to face full undistorted power, continuously, both channels driven and using 4 ohms loads...better than that ...only if i could have heatsinks alike yours!:):):)

Also will be able to have 5 channels attached to the heatsink.

regards,

Carlos

This is good....will operate cool and confortable even in my country average temperature (29 degrées celsius).

Will be great in your place!....would be able to face full undistorted power, continuously, both channels driven and using 4 ohms loads...better than that ...only if i could have heatsinks alike yours!:):):)

Also will be able to have 5 channels attached to the heatsink.

regards,

Carlos

I think your first comment will suit, I forgot to mension that the heatsink is force ventilated by two small (6x6cm) 24 volts fan.

I do think i will be walking in the next day...so big positive energies will be

transmitted.

Brazilian forum guys promissed to concentrate 30 seconds of energy... directed to Brazil northeast..facing the northeast of brazil..watching it (there are deviations because poles in some cases..20 degrees errors because magnetic bending from North Europe to Brasil). in August 24, 2PM

I will stop to ask help...in that forum almost hundred said will do it...i could be electrified ...ahahahahah!:):):)

I am happy!... the biggest and golden best fat bugger dream will be realised folks... i will have permission...better..order!..to eat each 2 hours till feel satisfied... quantity is controled..there are maximum quantities of course....ahahahahahaha!....great that!...and even this way i will loose 140 pound in 7 monthes..then will reduce the loss ratio, because food will be more strong!

I cannot wait to have my Vanilla icecream! non fat one..sugarless of course.

The hospital is the Best..the Doctor is the teacher of the Brazilian teachers...the one have operated thousands..no death, no complains and no return... 12 years long doing it... the one is famous wide world.

What a fat bugger may want as a better dream coming true?.. eat all day loosing weigth!..this is a paradise!

Will pay anything..all covered by health insurance.. that cost 250 USD each month to my age.

Thank you Simon.

Carlos

Attachments

• Hope - Esperança.jpg
    Hope - Esperança.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
Well...and have a fan?.. this is wonderfull.

Reduce it's speed using 7808 integrated step down voltage regulators..can enter with voltage till 25 volts DC i think...with 8 volts will be noiseless.

Good my friend..you will have a beautifull amplifier this way...very strong one!

regards,

Carlos

I will order them to change the name in the hospital front (kidding) to Dx Headquarters..... the real thing is that this hospital belongs to my ex wife's cousin (reality)... so...there...i am the king! (truth)

Picture names are fake..of course.

Attachments

• Headquarters.jpg
    Headquarters.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 379
Yes...i like it...very professional look..the heatsinking linking transistores

was interesting, also vertical power resistances ...in the reality, these resistances can be 1 to 2 watts without serious problems..but i like it... low heat with these resistances...looks good...layout is well made...good distance between lines.... you seems to know what you're doing.

I see..you are using what you have in your part's bin..... interesting that you found room for them this way.

Thank you as you have shared your nice work with us.

Congratulations!

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.