diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Solid State (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/)
-   -   Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please. (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/164066-dx-blame-st-builders-thread-post-pictures-reviews-comments-here-please.html)

destroyer X 29th March 2010 09:20 AM

Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please.

2 Attachment(s)
Soon we gonna have all stuff at Greg Erskine home pages too.

Greg's Web Site

down this page, attached the schematic and layout...much more to come!

regards,

Carlos

destroyer X 29th March 2010 09:30 AM

The first one to produce boards, customized to the Dx Blame ST

1 Attachment(s)
Sound buster, from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

His boards are Taj boards, small modifications in the fuse area and final shape..more squared than rectangular....or less rectangular and more squared.... well...modified a little in shape.... he made to harmonize with the Dx Standard.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer X 29th March 2010 09:45 AM

The schematic, image already opened down the post.

2 Attachment(s)
also high contrast green layout attached.

Green belongs to the Brazilian flag..means our rainforest colour

regards,

Carlos

destroyer X 1st April 2010 03:39 PM

Mr. Hudnes Castelo Bonfim, from Maceio, State of Alagoas, Northeast of Brazil

3 Attachment(s)
is building the Dx Blame ST.

Famous beach of Maragogí...an indian name.... the last "gi" you pronounce alike the "gi" you have in Gigabytes.... it is the strong place..where you pronouce stronger.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2579/maragog.jpg

Do you understand why we go laughing, happy as idiots?... we cannot be sad living in the middle of the Paradise.... when God decide to take a rest..you will find him here..of course if you're able to find him or see him...and IF..he really exists the way we imagine.

Carlos

destroyer X 1st April 2010 03:40 PM

More pictures from Hudnes

3 Attachment(s)
attached,

regards,

Carlos

firechief 1st April 2010 03:47 PM

Carlos
I note a distinct increase in the quality of your pictures, documentation, and presentation. not that there was anything poor about the work befor, you just keep getting better (with age?)
Bob

destroyer X 1st April 2010 03:51 PM

Yes dear Firechief.... cameras are becoming better..also builders are producing nice

pictures.... we are having bigger images in google images when we want, and forum is accepting images up to 1 Megabyte.

Thank you very much...very appreciated you have mentioned that..i am making a big effort to increase my presentation quality.

Also trying hard to improve my english.

Me good..me thanks

Me go!

Gone!

destroyer X 8th April 2010 07:37 AM

Last schematic and layout versions, updated ones

2 Attachment(s)
The artistic vision is in low resolution..for a while.

regards,

Carlos

zharmo 8th April 2010 10:53 AM

My Amp

1 Attachment(s)
My Dx Blame ES amp, same PCB had modified to DX Blame ST. Stereo unit is live! very nice sound.

thanks you Carlos

regards,
zharmo

destroyer X 8th April 2010 12:08 PM

I am glad you have appreciated Zharmo... welcome to the Dx Corporation

1 Attachment(s)
you will be, you name and the picture (when provided) into the hall of fame..in the Brazilian Headquarters.

You have made my day...this nice feeling is my payment...i have made you happy and satisfied..this drives me happy and satisfied too...i lovely sensation..that i am usefull, that i can cooperate with others.

Please, share your kicad files with us..all them, as others can used it if they want.

Official boards are from Taj, but some folks may prefer your style...they are free to test.

I cannot guarantee your boards, as i have not build the ones..but you can inform when building (if build) with these published boards (images) and if they are stable, if had mistakes or something strange alike small distance from the output coil to the input...too much nearby lines related one to the other..too much long lines in parallel or possiblity of signal coupling having condensers (coiled) nearby different sensitivity and power stages....you can say that...i cannot.

Thank you very much, welcome officially to the "Corporation" of friends, as you have built and published picture and small review about.

Carlos