Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please. - Page 53 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 20th August 2010, 02:41 AM   #521
evette is offline evette  Canada
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to evette
MR Carlos, I,ll be saying alot of prayers for your recovery. God Bless You.
Old 20th August 2010, 05:21 AM   #522
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you very much dear Evette.

regards,

Carlos
Old 20th August 2010, 05:31 AM   #523
AKSA is offline AKSA  Australia
diyAudio Member

Carlos,

I'm thinking of you as you near your surgery, good luck, I'm sure it will be very successful.

There but for the grace of God go all of us......

Hugh
Old 20th August 2010, 06:02 AM   #524
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you...please, concentrate energy by 30 seconds on my

name in August, 24, 02:00 PM Brazilian time, this means 18:00 in UK...check world time in internet.

This gonna help a lot...positive thinking works remotely in mind control... and some thinks changes reality..something connected to Quantum physics.

I have asked 6 people...if two of them concentrate will help a lot...believing or not, do it for me please.

regards,

Carlos
Old 20th August 2010, 06:04 AM   #525
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you...please, concentrate energy by 30 seconds on my

name in August, 24, 02:00 PM Brazilian time, this means 18:00 in UK...check world time in internet.

This gonna help a lot...positive thinking works remotely in mind control... and some thinks changes reality..something connected to Quantum physics.

I have asked 6 people...if two of them concentrate will help a lot...believing or not, do it for me please.... you gonna be exausted after that dear Hugh..thank you in advance.

references are in Mind control, subliminary mind control, subconscience recording, the secret, power of the mind and the idea that we are all energy.

Real world experiences happened in the radio transmission called "War of the worlds" and also Joseph Goebels in the III Reich (how to clean conscience and mind programing... Mein Kampf).

You are a friendly soul that vibrates positively Hugh... many times i perceive you sending energies...you just does not know that i could perceive that.

Seems crazy for some folks..i understand..but believe me...we (humans) have never watched an electron...and perceive all we do with them.

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 20th August 2010 at 06:09 AM.
Old 20th August 2010, 06:09 AM   #526
diyAudio Member

we all will be with you
Old 20th August 2010, 06:42 AM   #527
diyAudio Member

Default I am sure about that...i know about 6 guaranteed..you are one of them

also Hugh, John Blackburn, Evette, Rudi, Gaetan, ... many others including one moderator that really likes uncle charlie.

About moderators, i would like to inform you all what i could conclude and captured during transmissions.

they are high level of intelligence people.... selected because this characteristics , moral, education and emotional intelligence... they do not protect me alike people think..observe i was in sinbin for 7 days... Salas kicked me out during 7 days because breaking rules...and i know was not easy for him or for them...but they do that to stabilize our forum... i felt, down here, Salas anger...but because had to do it...anger not against me...anger because had to do it.

They do not decide things alone..there's no a single "moderator" deciding things..they decide things in group... when one moderator moves..others have agreed... they protect the forum, the decence, the education..not persons in special.

When my dear Cal Weldon hold the shot gun, with salt pelets to hit someone's back shock absorber...be sure all moderators said in advance " pull the trigger "... this one is alike "energizer"..he moves first!

Other friends will send energies too ( cannot list..there are several others), and i'm sure this helps a lot..has not harm to anyone that decide to spent some friendly energy ....this opens a channel that will allow me to transmit to you too..just that...that big ammount of our brain we do not know what is doing...one thing it does is to behave alike energy transceiver....people call telephathy...and this is almost the same idea.

The ones transmit feel exausted, the one receives feel healthy and some cold touch in the base of the spine..down the body.... it behaves alike battery charger.

Thank you C2sea.... i am receiving often... many thanks.

This is not religion, this is science, studied 90 years long by the humanitty....now a days medicine Psychiatrists does that.

We cannot see the electron..but we know it exists...and much more than that, we make them work for us..we control them....they sound here, in my amplifiers, driving the speakers..no one..have ever...watched an electron.

Be sure, because energies i will receive, positive thinking and a lot of courage, i will be happy and walking inside the hospital, playing with the nurses (there is one there that walks in a lovely way...a professional model too)... will produce pictures about my nurses too.

Ahahahahahah!

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dxhappy.jpg (88.7 KB, 338 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 20th August 2010 at 06:59 AM.
Old 20th August 2010, 07:26 AM   #528
diyAudio Member

Default Don't worry

We'll all be mass producing positive energy your way Carlos
Old 20th August 2010, 07:40 AM   #529
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you Knight...i wii be counting on you too

regards,

Carlos
Old 20th August 2010, 07:50 AM   #530
diyAudio Member

Carlos, Hashem be with you for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

Hide this!Advertise here!