Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please. - Page 166 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd November 2012, 08:50 PM   #1651
diyAudio Member

Default I am inspecting the Dx Blame ST green boards and i perceived

too much long copper tracks to the input....i am making a modification and the next pcboard layout will have this fixed.

I am uploading video right now to inform Juan Vargas and Zimmer what i want from their pcboard layout about this input.

You must remove all transistors and measure them out from the pcboard..use dessoldering tools or soldering pump...this is better and reduces the time wasted to search using multimeter when the transistors are assembled into the circuit..better to take them off and measure with calm.

Then replace the burned resistors, and make the modifications i have suggested in the last post.

The Dx Super A schematic is the Dx Blame ST schematic with some modifications in values...there are two new resistor in series with the first VAS colector and some other minor modifications...the circuit super A can be made separated and installed latter..the stand by bias is adjusted in 250 miliamperes each rail... please take a look at the Dx Super A thread and watch my videos please.

There you have the schematic and all you need.

regards,

Carlos
Old 3rd November 2012, 08:54 PM   #1652
diyAudio Member

OK. I missed that thread. Sorry.

Best wishes,
M.
Old 25th November 2012, 05:17 PM   #1653
diyAudio Member

Default Dx Blame video advertisement

Brazilian green boards - YouTube

Carlos
Old 25th November 2012, 05:29 PM   #1654
diyAudio Member

Dear Mergulhão,

Please let us know more details about DX Precision Amplifier. I had i look on its schematics in the Greg and become interested in details or even in a PCB set if avalable.

Regards From Brasil (with 'S' as we write it)
Ronaldo
Old 25th November 2012, 05:42 PM   #1655
diyAudio Member

Default We do not have this amplifier anymore..no pcboards available

É velho pra burro, e já está superado por muitos outros modêlos.

It is very old and already overcome by other models.

In this moment, no high power model with pcboards available.... search the MKIII Hx thread to see if there's someone that wants to sell their boards, as some guys have not build...some guys have ordered pcboards but have never assembled.

Forget the Precision..... it lost the Precision as times goes passing by.

regards,

Carlos
Old 24th December 2012, 10:46 AM   #1656
diyAudio Member

Default I am revisiting the Dx Blame ST, upgrading my computer monitor amplifier

and you will be informed about that.

A video is being uploaded, the part one, the introduction explaining what i gonna do...then you will see a second video in a matter of a week showing you the unit already upgraded.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dx Blame ST revisited.jpg (216.8 KB, 412 views)
File Type: jpg Dx Super A in the main shack.jpg (306.1 KB, 399 views)
Old 24th December 2012, 11:29 AM   #1657
diyAudio Member

Default Here you have the video showing the Dx Blame ST that will be

modified in power level and power supply.

Dx Blame ST - Revisiting. - YouTube

regards,

Carlos
Old 25th December 2012, 05:24 PM   #1658
diyAudio Member

Default Here you have the part 2 video and the test video.

Dx Blame Revisiting part 2 - YouTube

Dx Blame revisited test - YouTube

Almost no noise from mains.

regards,

Carlos
Old 6th January 2013, 01:15 PM   #1659
diyAudio Member

Hello Mr.Mergulhao
Can you post power supply schematic and layout?
and please explain what SUPER A board is?
Thanks
Old 6th January 2013, 02:41 PM   #1660
diyAudio Member

Default Well Soheil95...moderators moved the supply to the supply forum

here you have the adress.... a pity, as usually people search for Dx things inside Dx amplifier threads.

Dx Supply, output adjustable, stabilized power supply

Layout is not ready yet...soon you gonna have it.

We have videos too... explaining how Super A operates and several video showing tests...please go to my channel and subscribe there, also click in fingers up because this helps to increase hits and popularity...when popularity is high, then huge number of folks goes there.... huge number of folks going there will increase the number of guys assembling my amplifiers...increasing the number of guys assembling my amplifier i will feel more and more happy...they are DIY, so, no money in this stuff... a clean thing, has not the dirty money inside the Corporation, the biggest Union of audiophiles of this planet...only the good ones have join us. All i have from this activity was a couple of free boards...the real payment is to see people happy and to share my amplifiers.

Also i am not paid to be in Youtube...i have not accepted their invitation to be paid ...because i want my freedom to post whatever i want, not to make merchandizing and propaganda, not to have advertisement flashing in my videos and being free to use the songs i want..if copyrighted or not....i want to continue to be free... imagine what i said to them where to put the money they offered me...yes!... was there!

Money shows the most evil part of humans, they become selfish and dangerous..dirty thing...needed for survival but something that shows all the bad things we have.....make people betray others, they go corrupted.

I do not use electronics to my survival, to pay my bills, it is not for living..it is for pleasure only...i have my Government job... for whole life, i made tests for that... first place competition with others 26 thousand guys.

Here you have some videos...there are more 500 videos there...several about Dx Super A, and Super A and that kind of stuff:

(1) How Dx Super A works, como funciona - YouTube

(2) Como funciona o Dx Super A, how it works - YouTube

Here you have my channel adress in the Youtube:

Carlos Mergulhão - YouTube

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 6th January 2013 at 02:51 PM.

Hide this!Advertise here!